Where's the teeth!

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
Pretty much just use Dentsply and right now they are all in Germany still being made. All Dentsply haters, keep it to yourselves. Am I the only one having troubles getting teeth?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Pretty much just use Dentsply and right now they are all in Germany still being made. All Dentsply haters, keep it to yourselves. Am I the only one having troubles getting teeth?
You're not the only one by far:

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Plenty of really nice denture teeth out there. Ivoclar,Kulzer,Ref-Line,Tribos all very nice. If you are stuck on dentsply moulds etc. Uhler Dental carries some pretty nice dentsply clones .

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
digital dentures!

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Plenty of really nice denture teeth out there. Ivoclar,Kulzer,Ref-Line,Tribos all very nice. If you are stuck on dentsply moulds etc. Uhler Dental carries some pretty nice dentsply clones .
Yes but Uhler’s colors do not match Vita shades. They are a bit off, so you can not mix with other brands.