Where to put a CDT badge?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So being that I'm in house. I often need to visit the operatory with patients. And am often in a disposable lab coat, and dirty. I think my employer would appreciate it if I got my old lab coat out of the closet with my name and dental medical insignia on it. And now I have this CDT badge to iron on.
But where?
The shoulder? Under my name? On the other side of my name?
How say you military techs do? Maybe you know the proper placement of this badge...
Thanks DLN.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, my mentors had them sewn on over their heart, but they were nuts.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I've been on the boards a long time but this is the first time I've ever seen this question.

The middle of the back so they don't know until you a running away?

Go to the NBC store and buy as many as they have and iron them on everything in as many places as you would like.

I have a 25 year pin you can have if you would like to look older and more experienced in the eyes of your accounts and their patients.

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
First of all congrats on ur accomplishment. May I suggest making it removable like a Velcro badge. As far as position I'm not aware of rules. Ps- I've been a tech, C.D..T. Etc. 4 over 40yrs. Don't listen 2 these guys (like me, we all get a little cynical after a while. Good luck.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I say have another badge made and wear them as pasties Hahaha

C

charles007

Reaction score
The upper pocket where you place your ink pens
I use to buy the shorter solid colored smocks with zippers and wore over a T shirt when I worked in-house. These are much cooler and come in assorted colors to blend with your pants, rather than the long white lab coats which are fine in the winter..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The upper pocket where you place your ink pens
I use to buy the shorter solid colored smocks with zippers and wore over a T shirt when I worked in-house. These are much cooler and come in assorted colors to blend with your pants, rather than the long white lab coats which are fine in the winter..

Charles ,can you recommend a proper shoe style and what colours would you suggest for summer?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Charles ,can you recommend a proper shoe style and what colours would you suggest for summer?
Topsiders without socks & shorts is my new uniform of style working in-house...
Requiring the wife to work topless didn't work,,, can't get any respect in my lab ! Wonder if Al had any better luck with his clothing suggestions for his wife... lol

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Get yourself some carhartt scrubs and sew that baby on!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
tat it on your right neck because we all know the Harley logo tat goes on the left neck so people can see it when you are out on a delivery.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score

j-crew-mens-spring-summer-2013-nyfw3.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Geeze Glen, my lab is in Canada not LA.;)

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
techs never look this unused. There is no plaster dust in the welts of those shoes and is the tip off for any real tech.

Damn I wish I could wear mustard color shorts

Top Bottom