Just a Member
Reaction score
Got a pic of the interface?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Got a pic of the interface?
No, restorative doc trying to see what's what before taking the impression. I guess the surgeon did not provide impression coping.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Could be an Astra knock off, I've seen some Southern platforms...they were Straumann copies

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
It kinda looks like mobel active or straumann bone level to me

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I went there but they don't say what system is compatible. These particular ones are not in the Preat product book comparison section either.
Had a fun case with them, NOT!!! Pt presented for treatment with a 3.6 Southern and 3.4 Straumann RC. Dr. Couldn't get a good imp. And didn't have appropriate scan bodies. Southern is a company in South Africa, limited lab side components and outrageously expensive. Only been in North America for about 4 years. My guess is the oral surgeon got a freebee and placed that. It's like a Synocta WN from Struamann and they'd placed that instead, easy peasy!! This was for an elderly women Pt. and took such a crazy amount of All if our times because of a Stupid choice.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Had a fun case with them, NOT!!! Pt presented for treatment with a 3.6 Southern and 3.4 Straumann RC. Dr. Couldn't get a good imp. And didn't have appropriate scan bodies. Southern is a company in South Africa, limited lab side components and outrageously expensive. Only been in North America for about 4 years. My guess is the oral surgeon got a freebee and placed that. It's like a Synocta WN from Struamann and they'd placed that instead, easy peasy!! This was for an elderly women Pt. and took such a crazy amount of All if our times because of a Stupid choice.
*Had they placed 2 straumann instead