What is the most popular Scanner now adays

A

Alvin

Hi i have been using Scanner for Lab since 15 years ago, and we got Cerec, Imetric, 3shape, and also some intra oral scanner.
And want to look for new scanner, nowadays so many scanner in the market.

Was wondering what is the most popular and long lasting proven scanner in the market now adays?

Thank you

Best Regards

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Ratings
195 3
We just got the E3 scanner from 3Shape. Not sure how good it will be long term, but it is a really great scanner.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
308 3
Have a look at Medit T500, seriously, to have tried many many scanner they are by far among the top3 for sure.
The big question between Medit and 3shape is really the software you use, if you are pro 3shape or pro exocad.

B

bobita

Ratings
I prefer to use Exocad as a design software, is the E3 compatible with exocad also ?
We have an E3 for about a year and use it with both 3shape and exo with great results for all kind of work, including implants..Just make sure you have the stl export activated, just in case exo gives you an error, usually it imports dcm without any problem.We also have DOF HD , works great to, but I preffer E3, especially if you have the articluator plate for transferring the oclusion.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!