What furnace to choose???

Advise me please

• Total voters
O

Oussama1

Reaction score
Hey everyone im going to buy a pressable porcelain furnace what do u reccomand??
Ep 3010 it costs 30 k
Or vita 6000mp it costs 22k
Or zubler it costs 24 k

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
30k for a press oven? You sure about that?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Hey everyone im going to buy a pressable porcelain furnace what do u reccomand??
Ep 3010 it costs 30 k
Or vita 6000mp it costs 22k
Or zubler it costs 24 k

what products are you going to be pressing most with it. There are many materials to choose from also. Zirconia has really taken over and not as much pressing these days.
The Ep works great if you’re going the eMax route. Or maybe get a milling machine now.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I still press a fair amount, but wouldn't invest a lot in a pressing furnace. Emax or LiSI has a narrow niche that it currently fills. Laminates and short posterior crowns that need the slight extra retention that bonding provides. Everything outside that area zirconia is more suited for both mechanically and economically. If you still think it is what you need, I would look into a second hand oven on ebay or the Ibex. In fact, Garland Dental has those listed for less than $5K.

O

Oussama1

Reaction score
what products are you going to be pressing most with it. There are many materials to choose from also. Zirconia has really taken over and not as much pressing these days.
The Ep works great if you’re going the eMax route. Or maybe get a milling machine now.
Im gonna be pressing emax ,amber , and gc lisi

O

Oussama1

Reaction score
Thank u a lot for helping me with ur opinions

Top Bottom