What does the Shenpaz Sintra Plus 220v plug look like in the US?

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Hi,

I have ordered a Sintra Plus 220v sintering furnace. I need to know what plug it has on it so my electrician can put the correct outlet up. Anyone have a picture of it?

Thanks in advance!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have ordered a Sintra Plus 220v sintering furnace. I need to know what plug it has on it so my electrician can put the correct outlet up. Anyone have a picture of it?

Thanks in advance!
Look in the manual online. It'll say if it's 220 20 amp, 15 amp, etc. The maximum current draw defines the plug/outlet.

Normal outlets are rated 110 15amps. If you see one that looks like a normal one but one blade is sideways, that's 110 20amp. and on and on

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Look in the manual online. It'll say if it's 220 20 amp, 15 amp, etc. The maximum current draw defines the plug/outlet.

Normal outlets are rated 110 15amps. If you see one that looks like a normal one but one blade is sideways, that's 110 20amp. and on and on

I looked at the manual and doesn't clarify at all. The problem is that the euro 220v plug comes on some pieces of equipment and on others the US 220v plugs which there are many variants. My AG Therm 3 came with the American variant -.- 2 flat conductors and the round ground.

user name

user name

Reaction score
All my dental stuff is...
20200616_122252.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
Marker I got, tracing stuff is my issue. It's all in walls and I need to kill circuits individually to see what's on that leg.
I had a neighbor sheet rock his basement. Power on some things stopped, so he called an electrician. It took a while to figure the knuckle head rocked over his fuse box.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I had a neighbor sheet rock his basement. Power on some things stopped, so he called an electrician. It took a while to figure the knuckle head rocked over his fuse box.
That takes a special kind of stupid. Did you not notice the big metal box?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
They make a little thingamajig for tracing circuits. Geez.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Just selectively turn off each of the fuses and check which outlet had lost power...label, then repeat...simple

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm a gadget guy, but not quite that much. I'll grab an old vaccum cleaner and an AM radio.
That’s great as long as you’ve got a 240 volt light or vacuum...
My brother lives like 100 yards from me and is an electrician.

Top Bottom