What do you use to polish/seal/glaze your wax?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
O

Ogiku

Reaction score
make your waxups out of fondue. then trap a raccoon and sell it to some south koreans for lipstick. use the lipstick to bribe the border guards to let your order of frogs over the border. boil the frogs in alcohol (goldschlager) and serve with your cheese teeth.

real shiny.

thats some saskatoon special

The Veneer Guy

The Veneer Guy

Reaction score
I believe a few years ago Renfert made a product called geo wax finish. Better than Future Polish as Future would haze up white in the denture box after a while. IMO the best wax finish glaze out there...Zahn said Renfert would stop producing them and that they only had four bottles left so I bought them and I'm only half way through the first bottle. Ill sell it to you really cheap! $50/bottle ;) or just order it yourself at:
http://www.alphabond.com.au/renfert-geo-waxfinish-varnish-15ml
Hope that helps!

I

ivanmcp

Reaction score
yeti makes some sealer that is shiny, its good for diagnostics if you dont need to touch them again. '
It's called Yeti Finale(Art. 507-0001) - we call it 'Wax-Glaze' and it works really well.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Luke, You sound like that old spice robot.
upload_2014-11-24_15-58-10.jpeg

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Am I the only one that tried clear nail-polish on diagnostic wax-up? Works like a charm as long as it's not going in the mouth.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I prefer to put more energy into precision and quality, so that the work is done correctly, because it will do more impression than shiny wax.
but I know some dr only prefer shiny wax, and in even the best job they see mistakes

I know such a patent that we attach a large piece of soft sponge to the mandrill. and polish like a brush. ultra gloss comes out.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I prefer to put more energy into precision and quality, so that the work is done correctly, because it will do more impression than shiny wax.

But you can do both. That is why I use 1 thin coat of floor wax with a brush, it puts a nice sheen on it
without filling in my facial anatomy. I'm not dipping my nice diagnostic wax ups. I do paint 2-3 coats on the white
mounting stone, to help keep it clean looking from the oils on the fingers while handling them .

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Old Navy tech that instructed us in school likened it to a shiny pebble in a hollowed out coconut. Equated impressing a Dr to capturing wild monkeys.
I cannot believe the questions I get asked by these degreed but uneducated persons.
Capturing wild monkeys indeed.

I'd like your Navy guy.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This thread, also from a few years ago, may help those that missed it then or came along after.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
This thread, also from a few years ago, may help those that missed it then or came along after.

There are some names on that thread I haven't seen in a long time.

Top Bottom