What are we gonna do about this virus?

J

jason UP3D USA

Reaction score
I am really frustrated about the whole situation. My wife is possibly infected with coronavirus. She has all mild symptoms. There is still no cure for it . Hope god will help us to get through this.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I am really frustrated about the whole situation. My wife is possibly infected with coronavirus. She has all mild symptoms. There is still no cure for it . Hope god will help us to get through this.
Your wife, and you are in my prayers.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Please keep us up to date. Is she having any difficulty breathing at all?

J

jason UP3D USA

Reaction score
She is not having those symptoms. She only has mild symptoms for a week already. Thanks for your caring JMN. I wish you and your family can stay safe and strong.

Please keep us up to date. Is she having any difficulty breathing at all?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. get her some zinc and vitamin c. dont believe the hype, treat it like the flu and stay positive. what else can you do..

J

jason UP3D USA

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. get her some zinc and vitamin c. dont believe the hype, treat it like the flu and stay positive. what else can you do..
Thanks for your kindness. She is in Canada now. They dont test ppl until you have severe symptoms. We are taking the medicine . Hope that will be working.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
So she didnt get tested?
Its a shame, the big cats in NYC are getting tested for a cough..

J

jason UP3D USA

Reaction score
No they dont test ordinary peopel as long as you dont have any severe syptoms. Well some elites they have their own doctors they can test anytime they want.
So she didnt get tested?
Its a shame, the big cats in NYC are getting tested for a cough..

B

Beach Bum

Reaction score
I hope your wife gets better soon, stay safe, stay home.

K

KIM

Reaction score
Praying in CT for your wife as well Jason. To help provide some hope, a good friend of ours went to the hospital this weekend with severe symptoms (Biggest concern was oxygen level dropping). He is 47 years old and very healthy! He was released last night and is at home, Praise God. Now is the time to dig deep or discover faith for sure, prayers work!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
So sorry to hear and hope thigs get better fast!

user name

user name

Reaction score
I read that meat packers across the Country are closing up due to the virus. A follow up story in our local news said that with only a couple exceptions, all of the covid cases in my State are in our local meat packer.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I read that meat packers across the Country are closing up due to the virus. A follow up story in our local news said that with only a couple exceptions, all of the covid cases in my State are in our local meat packer.
Looks like there's going to be a lot more vegetarians.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Are rabbits considered vegan? They eat carrots? I might start a mail order rabbit jerky biz if anyones interested..

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Once up on the time in Venezuela capybara(a rodent that was consumed) was classified as fish by the church for dietary purposes.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I grew up on hausenpheffer, we had like 30-40 rabbits any given time...lol

Top Bottom