Web site for my lab? Does it help?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
We had two websites done for our lab. One by an expert the other by me. The website done by an expert was okay (it looked better) but we had to wait for weeks to make any adjustments on the site (and had to pay per month).
The website I made was not as fancy but we could make adjustments at any time. The drawback was that when I tried to close the account, I couldn't get in touch with the company to close it. If doing yourself, research the companies with better reviews.
Good Luck! if you need any help I made a blog to help owners with their marketing efforts. Dental Lab Life Please feel free to write, ask questions, advice, etc.
P.S. We didn't get any new accounts just by the website, but it helped with awareness of the business. Also used a sales letter, brochure, that kind of stuff to support the website. I think it can be what you put into it. A blog (journal) could also be part of your online presence and they are free. May help clients to know what you are up to/whats on your mind.

We work with GO DADDY. They are great to work with and fees are fair.

Core

Core

Reaction score
I tried WebBizBuilder.com awhile ago. The price at $19.95/month is not cheap but they have a 10 day free trial that you can use to design your website. Not sure if they are the best...just passing on some info.

Core

Core

Reaction score
Have you had any experience with poor customer service? I read some mixed reviews regarding Go Daddy and was planning on giving them a try. Is it really as cheap as they advertise?

D

dentalsaving

Banned
Reaction score
#Ajels hi

i think within $750 you can create your dental lab website.... and for web hosting $120 per year.
ping me i send you my designer email address..

you can generate more business from lab website.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
So Ajels, is your site up?

I put my writing site up using Wordpress.com It's CynosurerWrites.Wordpress.com. It was free. For $25 a year they'll give you our own site (so you can drop the 'Wordpress" in the name). But as this is a hobby of mine and wordpress kind of fits in I didn't opt for it.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Call Stanley Mulfield at 718-651-9475. He is doing quite a share of dental websites and is working on mine right now. He charges $450 but uses a template from Word press. ( I don't care and believe there is still enogh room for individuality) No monthly fee from him. Tell him Subrisi send you.

Ajels

Ajels

Reaction score
So Ajels, is your site up?

I put my writing site up using Wordpress.com It's CynosurerWrites.Wordpress.com. It was free. For $25 a year they'll give you our own site (so you can drop the 'Wordpress" in the name). But as this is a hobby of mine and wordpress kind of fits in I didn't opt for it.

Up & running with it .
Erickson Ortho Lab

Last edited:
X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Up & running with it hey
Erickson Ortho Lab

Ajels,

Nice looking site, beautiful work aswell. May want to consider slowing the homepage slider down a tad though. On my end its changing images about every 1.5 - 2 seconds and doesn't really give you time to soak in the quality of the work pictured.

Just imo...

Ajels

Ajels

Reaction score
Thank you for checking it out. I will slow it down. On my web site " Erickson Orthodontic Lab " please hit "LIKE" if you have a facebook account. Trying to move up the search engine. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom