Wearable Camera

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a wearable camera dentists can wear to do live streaming of procedures? What software service would you recommend to broadcast?

I have found some wearable cameras online by their field of view and quality were not appropriate.

Thanks,
Mike

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Stuff changes so fast I can never remember the names. I keep the creeper van parked off site in a secure location. I'll try and swing by after dark and get the model numbers.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Garmin has a very nice HD portable camera as well...

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
I am looking for a HD camera that has a field of view of less than 70 degrees. If the field of view is greater than 70 degrees it is too big to record a surgery.

I thought I would not have any trouble finding such a camera and I thought there would be cameras ideal for something like this but interestingly enough I have not been able to find any such camera.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the dino cam would be something you affix to a stationary portion of the chair, not necessarily your hat, because the software does not use a dynamic focusing tool, to record video. yes it records video, but at one focal length only. so fix it good and dont bump it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Get with the times.. Stop thinking in terms of depth of field at all... Virtual livestream dentistry. You heard it here first.
https://www.lytro.com/imaging

Andy Priola

Andy Priola

Reaction score
The futudent educam is awesome for video recordings for communication between docs and labs, labs and docs, and docs to patients. It's tiny (maybe a little larger than you're thumb nail) and records in HD. It can attach to loupes, dental light, or go on a stand. What's really cool is that the images and video are stored on the cloud and you can send them to one individual or to a group immediately. Here's a link with info and I can get you a very slight discount off their online price. The technology is amazing! http://www.futudent.com/en/educam-introduction

Top Bottom