WAX - PUCKS

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you have not tried our wax I'll gladly send you 1 for FREE ( Continental U.S )

ALL WAX BURNS OUT CLEAN !

Sizes Available - 98x10,12,14,16,18,20,25mm
( We can cut custom sizes - Small Fee )

Brown- $10
Gray - $15
Beige -$15
White $15

TD DENTAL SUPPLY - RON - (877) 358-5833

WAX Sideview.jpg

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Reaction score
Ron, is there something different in the base wax of the gray compared to the beige? I milled a couple of centrals for emax press, and the wax handled even nicer then gray that I'm used to. It seemed like it had 30% less acrylic in it. It didn't seem to have as much of a plastic pull, stringing to it when sealing the margins. I've found my new favorite wax :)

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ron, is there something different in the base wax of the gray compared to the beige? I milled a couple of centrals for emax press, and the wax handled even nicer then gray that I'm used to. It seemed like it had 30% less acrylic in it. It didn't seem to have as much of a plastic pull, stringing to it when sealing the margins. I've found my new favorite wax :)

Each wax is SLIGHTLY different & my uneducated guess is that they use different dies to
make each color so I'm guessing that makes each wax a little different ?? I only say that
because not all wax companies can make White , Beige , or Gray for some reason & I again
I would guess because it changes the chemical make up ?? 🤷‍♂️

Our Beige wax is a pretty big seller at $15 a disc. Glad you like it @Car 54 :Top:

Car 54

Car 54

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking too, that maybe the dye color could come into play somehow.

Last edited:
N

NaturalA

Reaction score
How is the brittleness
d like it had 30% less acrylic in it. It didn't seem to have as much

I like a puck that you can grind on a little. What would you suggest that is not brittle.

Car 54

Car 54

Reaction score
How is the brittleness

I like a puck that you can grind on a little. What would you suggest that is not brittle.

I apologize I didn't see this until now. I hope you took Ron up on his offer.

The beige seems to grind just fine using a course silicone wheel or as far as carving. The gray may feel a little more "plasticky" though?

Top Bottom