Wax Printer

B

billydte

Reaction score
What is the best wax printing system out? What about accuracy around the margins? can you build up the occ. if needed? Do any of them do full cast crowns or bridges? Thanks

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
What is the best wax printing system out? What about accuracy around the margins? can you build up the occ. if needed? Do any of them do full cast crowns or bridges? Thanks

This is the best one in my opinion: Products | Projet™ DP 3000

Your also going to need designing and scanning software to go with it: http://www.3shape.com/our-products/dental-system/dental-restoration/d700-scanner.aspx

Both will run $100,000+ The wax printer can print everything from single copings to full crowns to round-house substructures.

B

billydte

Reaction score
whats the deal with solid scape? there 1/2 the price and according to them, the only down fall is it takes about 12-16 hours to print 100 units.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
printings

View attachment 480

Hi Bill,

Advantages: Precision, Precision, Precision and we can print anything your software designs, small footprint, and, as you mentioned Price
Disadvantages, Time
We are marketing to the smaller lab owners but finding out there is an interest from larger lab owners who want to purchase several units.

B

billydte

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the system in concord

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Bill,
Awesome! And if you want, send me a file, I can print it for you or I can print something for you anyway....Just say the word. Enjoy the show.
Kara

B

billydte

Reaction score
can i scan a model with my sirona scanner and you print it or send you the model and all?

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Bill, we work great with open-architecture scanners like 3Shape or DWOS. We process .stl files.
Lava scanners are open to us as well. Sirona is a closed system. Why don't you
send me a model from a non-working case and I will scan and print what you
like.
K

B

billydte

Reaction score
thanks for the info, everyone I keep talking to says projet is best.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
View attachment 485

Hmmm. That is interesting. Where are you located Bill? I have been doing cold calling in the New England area and have found about 3 or 4 EnvisionTecs in the field. I do know of a reseller in the Midwest who has been printing test cases on the ProJet. I only know about their texture as I took some photos. What have you heard about them? Anything about EnvisionTec?
Thanks
K

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm from Hungary,Europe.Is there any resellers in my country?

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
yes!I1m just looking for a Solidscape reseller here in Hungary.

H

halfshaft5

Reaction score
Bill is in northeast TN, at East Tennessee Dental Restorations, they were one of the first labs to have a Sirona Inlab system, they got theirs about the same time I got mine, they are top notch in restorations and I dont say that about much of my competition. God bless

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
yes!I1m just looking for a Solidscape reseller here in Hungary.

We have been in the jewelry business for years but are just now getting into dental with beta sites, but you can contact our reseller there "IB-PROCADD"

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Bill is in northeast TN, at East Tennessee Dental Restorations, they were one of the first labs to have a Sirona Inlab system, they got theirs about the same time I got mine, they are top notch in restorations and I dont say that about much of my competition. God bless

Hmmm, I worked in Nashville at lab for 18 years. You's good folk.
K

B

billydte

Reaction score

Thank you

H

halfshaft5

Reaction score
Hmmm, I worked in Nashville at lab for 18 years. You's good folk.
K

At least their is a ton """""""of business in these parts"""""" You even still can talk like a Tennessan....Very Good....

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
At least their is a ton """""""of business in these parts"""""" You even still can talk like a Tennessan....Very Good....

Well, the Northerners seem to get tickled by my Southern twang, and believe you me, if a Northerner gets tickled, you had better snap a picture because it will last longer.

H

halfshaft5

Reaction score
Well, the Northerners seem to get tickled by my Southern twang, and believe you me, if a Northerner gets tickled, you had better snap a picture because it will last longer.

Amen!!!! :)