Want to buy In-House Denture Lab USED Equipment

P

philwright

Reaction score
We need to set up a 2 man denture lab in our dental clinic. At one time there was a lab. We are not going to cast partials. This list is not complete, but is a good start. We would welcome any additions to the list such as denture teeth, acrylics both repair and heatcured, and materials necessary to get the job done properly. We are cash buyers, and are ready to pay up to 30 to 35 percent for good used equipment. We need to have a serious seller who has the expertise to arrange the shipment all in one or two deliveries NOT piece meal it over time.

After we get this set up, I will advertise for a tech who wants a great job without high production stress working in the great state of Alaska.

Here is my initial list. I understand there can be alternatives to the list by brand as long as it does not lower the quality of the item:

Handler Boilout Curing Washout Station Unit
Ultrasonic Cleanser w/Timer
Handler 1920 Series Model Chisel
Keystone Three-Well Wax Pot
2 Ney Air Turbine Slow Speed Hand Pieces
Handler Plaster Bin Model 81C
Handler 2 flask press
Handler manual Press Model 39
Handler Atlas Flask model 44U (3)
Handler Lathe Model 16SB-1 with chuck (2)
Handler Arbor Band Chuck Model 13 (new) (2)
Handler Atlas Flask model 44L (3)
Buffalo 12" Model Trimmer
Dust Collectors/Accumulator
Plaster Traps
Buffalo No. 2 Heavy Duty Vibrator
Buffalo No. 200 Extra Heavy Duty Vibrator
Ray Foster Wax Heater
Whipmix Vacumn Power Mixer
Atlas 72 Articulators (12)
Case Pans (40)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
shoot me a private message....i have at least one item that you may want.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You'll be CNC-milling dentures soon maybe?

Or Printing on Rapid-Prototype machine,

or ???

I wouldn't spend too much $$ on old-school stuff, or time training.

Bob want's to tell you about a mill he found maybe?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Scott how many baby boomers will want monolith milled dentures (can you see a denture all in say A2 no tissue),after having fine hand crafted C&B all their life? And with this economy, I'm not seeing a great boom change soon, (share the tip if you have one). Dentures made in current system have known costs how expensive would it be for several millings to get the occlusion right? & then whatever aestetics that could be offered in monochromatic. Dentures don't tend to have one on one tooth to deal with, & Dr's won't pay like per tooth as in C&B.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
To send PM left click on name, a box opens click on private message, Fill in the title go to the big box type in anything you want. You can preview the message to see if it says what you want to convey, then press send the person whom you originally clicked on has the message. You do need to have made 3 post in the forum prior to PM being available to you though. Keeps the bots & rifraft spam down.

Or go to individuals Profile under the avitar is a link to send PM.

So philwrite Anchorage Alaska ya got to love the effects of cokecola.

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Saw this on CL : DENTAL LABORATORY

DENTAL LABORATORY - $69499 (GOLD COUNTRY)
REMOVABLE PROSTHETIC DENTAL LAB LOCATED IN FOOTHILLS. GOOD QUALITY ACCOUNTS, POTENTIAL TO EXPAND TO CROWN AND BRIDGE IS VERY GOOD. CURRENT ONE PERSON OPERATION WITH A 200K GROSS. WILL STAY FOR TRANSITION AS LONG AS NECESSARY WITHIN REASON.GREAT OFFICE LOCATION WITH UTILITIES INCLUDED AT APPROX. 600 PER MONTH. LETS TALK!

DENTAL LABORATORY

K

Kevin Crane

Reaction score
I have 2 baldor lathes with quick chucks if you are interested and case pans.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
I have a Nevin Plaster bin and a Whip Mix general purpose vibrator.

P

philwright

Reaction score
I'm slow right now. I understand the coke thing now. And I have been to bush communities lots. Seen kids walking around holding a six pac half done by the plastic devise that holds the six cans together like a braclet or something. Most flouride equipment is non-fuctional or not there in a lot of places.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
philwright A baldor with a wells chuck is almost timeless, I have been using mine over 30 years with only 1 repair & they sent me the parts & talked me thru it. (My dad gave it to me in 1975 for my 21st birthday it was used but a great gift. I would worry more about a Redwing with a Handler quick chuck. There are also a lot of spun Redwing's (they are ment to be mounted to the cabinet bottom so they turn counterclockwise.
I felt sorry for some of the kids I met in Denali wearing partials in HS. Flouride would go a long way, maybe you should have a Biostar on that list. or at least a vaccumformer.

Last edited:
P

philwright

Reaction score
I totally agree with you about Baldor. I suppose you know about the company. When I got my 1/3 horse in 80, I was telling a guy about it that worked for Hayden Electric. He showed me in his catalog that the lathe was their smallest motor. Showed me some units that are used in rock crushers that are size of frig. I have a good vaccumformer. Wish I had a Biostar

Top Bottom