want to buy dental supplies

S

soffy

Reaction score
hi, i'm a comerce and I would like to buy dental supplies, all kind of things, contact me people interesting in sell their dental supplies.

R

rheacox

Reaction score
Are you interested in purchasing Cobalt & Nickel Based Dental Alloys?

I am a manufacturer of various types of alloys used for making dental prosthesis. They are the economical alternative to Gold/Silver based alloys, and actually preform well above precious metals due to their mechanical properties and biocompatibility.

99% of Dental labs purchase from distributers who mark up alloy close to 400% per the pound. i manufacture and eliver my own SARA Section 313 of EPCRA and 40 CFR372 certified alloys at prices FAR below what the offer. I also provide free samples to any potential buyer! Our engineering/technology allows us to produce the highest certified grade alloys for prices that will beat ANY COMPETITOR.

Call me:
Ryan
(727) 418-6410

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Sounds like you both need to try e-bay.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Zappa!
I'm thinking of moving to Montana soon....gonna be a dental floss tychoon!

Ryan,
You've probably already been to E-Bay. Put yourself everywhere. Finding all the labs possible out there will require putting yourself everywhere, you know this.
Thanks for the call today. If you have stainless wire, .036, .030, .028, sizes, send me a few pieces to try. I'll buy from you if it works out.
Like I said on the phone, I am smaller now, just me here. There are however many labs here who might take interest.
On a side note....this is the kind of thing that happens, especially when the economy goes bad. Example, car makers in U.S. Things happen from top to bottom in the industry to cause prices to reach a point where someone looks and says " Hey, I can do that just as good, if not better, for less!".
Now we have all these makes of cars in the U.S. Wierd little cheapies at first, now, well, Toyota and Datsun( now Nissan) are kicking butt.
This applies to every type of something out there.
Find a need....fill that need, you wil do well.
With the changes taking place today, there are opportunities opening up everywhere. It seems bad and is bad for a lot of people right now. Some will come out better for it. The ones that try anyway.
Mike.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Alright Al....whose watching the tilt-a whirl while your away???