Waiting on Compressed Air

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I am getting this message on my VHF K5, the guages say there is plenty of air, but the mill is not recognizing it? Anybody else deal with this on the VHF's. Thanks, in advance.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am getting this message on my VHF K5, the guages say there is plenty of air, but the mill is not recognizing it? Anybody else deal with this on the VHF's. Thanks, in advance.
just in case....
I remember Username had issues with low air volume one day. Was going nuts. He ended up in the basement and noticed one of his quick cutoff paddles had vibration rotated to 1/2 off on the line that fed his mill.

just a thought.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Thanks, but air pressure guage 3" before the mill reads 6-7 bars. Seems as though the mill isn't reading the correct pressure?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but air pressure guage 3" before the mill reads 6-7 bars. Seems as though the mill isn't reading the correct pressure?
Definately

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I have had this error from time to time. Migh be the internal sensor. Usually a reboot of the software fixes it. Also try to bump the AP up past 110psi.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, VHF logged on and lowered internal pressure requirement. As Sevan stated the sensor is going bad, so now we wait on the part. All other solutions mentioned were tried without success. Thanks again. Glad I had the smaller VHF 4 axis to keep running:)

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Turned out to be the sensor, they sent a new standby one and I installed, along with updated software all is good. Thanks for the responses!