Voco Grandio Nanoceramic

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Who cuts this?

what tools do you use, from where, and what speed? i am getting conflicting information, and Voco Sales staff are out to xmas.

F

fleshfly

Reaction score
any update on this? i have a disc here and on the IFU says "processing requires diamond instruments."

L

Liamkerr1983

Reaction score
Who cuts this?

what tools do you use, from where, and what speed? i am getting conflicting information, and Voco Sales staff are out to xmas.
Hi did you ever get a solution from Voco? Im in the uk and spoke to an engineer from voco in germany who said milling on a programill pm7 isnt possible. But i would like to create a custom strategy to mill discs rather than tetric blocks. Thanks

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i had to engineer my own.

seems like Zirconia cutting tools work best, but the material doesn't like being cut dry so wet processing works best for me.

its also a 1:1 material, meaning you will need to work your 2mm tool fairly hard and you will have issues cutting narrow crowns or implant geometries.

L

Liamkerr1983

Reaction score
Ok thought i would have to come up with a custom strategy. I have tried a wet pmma strategy but the tools are uncoated and struggle with the ceramic content. Thanks

Top Bottom