Vita Zyrcomat 6000 MS error

D

drstranger

Reaction score
Hi,
I've got a problem with my Vita Zyrcomat 6000 MS sintering furnace.
After each cycle I get an error message saying power supply fan error and I can't get rid of the error message by pressing [x] or [ok] so I need to switch the furnace off and on again.
The firing cycle is still working properly. I already removed all the dust and cleaned the machine.
I called Vita and they said the power supply might be broken, but a replacement unit is 2,400 Euros.
Does anyone have a clue how to fix the furnace?
Thanks

Z

zahni

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the same error message, but with the difference, that it comes up shortly after I start any sinter cycle.
Vita says one or more heating elements have to be changed.
After changing all elements, still the same message.
Anyone has an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Z

zenteeth

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the same error message, but with the difference, that it comes up shortly after I start any sinter cycle.
Vita says one or more heating elements have to be changed.
After changing all elements, still the same message.
Anyone has an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello Zahni i read here and i have the same problem with my Zyrcomat i also did change the elements and is showing again did you find any solution for your oven that might help me too ?
Regards

S

Sleiman

Reaction score
Hello Zahni i read here and i have the same problem with my Zyrcomat i also did change the elements and is showing again did you find any solution for your oven that might help me too ?
Regards
Hello guys .same problem here and don't know what to do. any news please on how to fix this issue

Z

zahni

Reaction score
Hello,
the only solution I found is to send it in to a certified Vita Service for check up and repairs.

After changing all elements, Vita Germany told me to get a new main board. After replacing that, I could run 3 sintering cycles, and the same message appeared again. Vita send me an update for my vPad, but that didn't help either. Now, Vita Germany told me to send the furnace back to Germany for repairs.
I finally bought a new Upcera GT1 which cost me only half of a Zyrcomat 6100MS and I got blanks in a value of 500$US with it.
I'm still thinking about to get the Zyrcomat repaired, but we don't have any certified Vita Service here and sending it to Germany will cost me around 800€ for one way, plus repair and spares. Will it be worth it? Maybe.

Kind regards,

B

Borissuh

Reaction score
I have the same problem, does anyone have service manual

N

Nenad

Reaction score
Good till the problems comes up.Not made well.To much science for simple heating process.KDF is very good and simply made.

DentalArt

DentalArt

Reaction score
Had this recently. Changed 2 heating elements, got rid of the problem. At least for now. Hate how much the replacements cost.

DentalArt

DentalArt

Reaction score
On top of that it was not that easy to get a certified Vita Service in reach.

S

sunny cad

Reaction score
I'm facing a problem with VITA zyrcomat 6000ms, the error it show is the selected device not connected, while starting the program and the sintering bowl not coming down.