Vita Vacumat furnace wanted

K

kdental

Hello guys ,i am looking to buy a used Vita furnace if anybody wants to sell .
I trust German equipment and i got vita furnaces ,lots of friends have ivoclar ,i know is a excelent brand but is ivoclar as good as vita?
Thank you:)

doug

doug

It's German too, isn't it?

OP
K

kdental

Not really,ivoclar is from Lichtenstein a german speaking country but does not have much
to due with germany.
I also put austria ,germany,belgium ,luxemburg,lichtenstein in the same pot when is about quality ,work ethic or if all would make dental furnaces :)

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
@Kdental, I have the Vita Inceramat and the Vacumat 250. Both are of the same generation in design.

http://www.vita-zahnfabrik.de/resourcesvita/shop/en/en_3051876.pdf

http://www.vita-zahnfabrik.de/resourcesvita/shop/en/en_3051826.pdf

Let me know if interested.

Thinking about getting the Vita Vacumat 6000M.
had a vacumat 40 about 4 years ago, thought it was the worst furnace i have ever fired in, the oven was not accurate at the high temp on bake cycles- some day to hot other to cold- just my opinion and it is possible that i got lemon

now have Zubler vario-press 300- great oven only complaint is no way to jump threw programs quickly

Greg Amendola MDT

OP
K

kdental

to be honest i had one of my friends complaining about a vacumat 40t but i don't remember what was his problem.with my experience regarding Vita Furnaces is hard to want something else but i still want to here other opinions and your experiences with other furnaces

Last edited:
amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
to be honest i had one of my friends complaining about a vacumat 40t but i don't remember what was his problem.with my experience regarding Vita Furnaces is hard to want something else but i still want to here other opinions and your experiences with other furnaces
we also have a Dekema Austromat 3001- fantastic oven - little difficult to program, but the finished product looks awesome- IMO Dekemas pull the best vacum of any furnace

Greg Amendola MDT

T

tooey

zvac
i sent an email to you about the vacumat 250 that you have for sale to your gmail account

S

sick

Hello,
I have Vita Inceramat 3 with new a Muffle.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

I have a Vacumat 40-T that I only trust to degas, opaque and glaze in. I love my ivoclar p500 and ep5000. Best firing furnaces I have ever used!

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

We have both the Vacumat 40-t and P500.....wish i could trade the vacumat's in they are not holding up very good at all.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Thank you Polarmolar. I was told that I was the only one in the nation having trouble with my 40-T..

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

No problem NicelyMKV actually i made a mistake we bought two 4000t which i liked when we first got them but now i'm becoming aware of how poorly made they really are. I even got a loaner 6000t and was not impressed at all either. How annoying since i really pushed to buy the 4000t's argggh...now the Ivoclars are becoming our workhorse's. Oh and our 3 yr old 4000t's motherboard crapped out and that was 1500 so ya it ain't cheap if they break either. I don't even know where they get the balls to charge that much for a motherboard that is slow as molasses and will freeze up on you weely. Ok no more ranting about Vita furnaces!!

zvac

zvac

Both have been sold twenty plus years ago. I now have Vita Zyrcomat 6000MS and 6000M .

Z

ztech

Replaced my vacumat 40 with a Zubler 300, no comparison, the Zubler still going strong 13 years old, bought the 200 ZR 2 yrs ago and it is built like a tank and fires as well as the old dekema when they were relatively unknown.

L

luishcmartins

I Have 4 Vita Vacumat 40, 2 Vacumat 40T and 1 Vacumat 4000T Premium, workhorse ALL day long.
Also have Ivoclar and Dentsply, good stuff too.
Regular maintence isnall.you need. These ovens lasts forever.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom