Vita MFT

drm313mac

drm313mac

Reaction score
FINALLY, someone who knows about Unidesa. Few realize this is the company that invented nearly every innovation in acrylic teeth since the 50's. Their 2-layer, 3- and even 4-layered teeth are the best I have seen, especially in this price range, plus I like the longer necks.
Heraeus resells their product, as do others. Dentsply tried to steal their patents, and this is one of the primary reasons I refuse to do business with Dentsply --- I use to use only Dentsply teeth.

C

Craig T

Reaction score
Any long term feedback on these teeth? Did they change the composition of the teeth since they were introduced or is the dramatic price decrease the result of direct sales? Now that they have added classic shades I might pull the trigger on a cabinet .... barring any serious problems reported from users.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Make sure you obtain the shade guide for the MFT I think they have a smidge more translucency than the 3D, My eye said they are a tiny bit lighter. Seting up the posteriors does seem to go nicely. The $8. price ant or post is nice to. I've been using them for probono like womens shelter work, only feedback has been gratitude.

C

Craig T

Reaction score
I will make sure to get the MFT shade guides with the cabinet. The MFT line would round out the options for my basic denture with Maxima and possibly bump the Artics. Good on you for doing the pro-bono work. The feeling when bagging up a pro-bono case for someone in need is very special.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Any more info on the teeth is appreciated. What other tooth lines are you using?

A

Anziano

Reaction score
AJEL, is that $8.00 per card for the Vita MFT's?

Last edited:
C

Craig T

Reaction score
They are $8 / card. Cheaper if you order in bulk. I ordered a stock yesterday, 380 sets, two four drawer cabinets and shipping for around $2700.

A

Anziano

Reaction score
Do you order direct from the company for that price? May i ask where you ordered from? Im very interested in try a case with them now. Thanks!

C

Craig T

Reaction score
Order direct from Vident. 800-828-3839

A

Anziano

Reaction score
Thanks. I ordered some sets today, and i'll see how they are.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have some really nice 2 layer teeth $1.25 per card anterior or posterior. I will send you
FREE samples. Give me a call or send me a pm.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Any more info on the teeth is appreciated. What other tooth lines are you using?
Craig I use what ever the DDS wants me to. My in house stock is Vita Clasic & Vita 3D Physiodens. I have some Myerson teeth & Heraeus Basics for flippers or hospice. I have a basic working stock of Creapearl Posteriors, they work nicely with the 3D for overdentures or All on 4 work. I have maybe 25 sets of MFT, I work with Laurie at Vita direct. There are still some Bioblend in teeth cabinet and a bunch of Ivoclair. I have a stock of old Steeles facings & just shot an acedal partial using some for a super closed bit patient.

C

Craig T

Reaction score
AJEL, thanks for the info. You have seen plenty of teeth come and go in your career. It is good info to see what teeth fit your needs the best for each situation. I am very impressed with MFT teeth that arrived yesterday. For a basic tooth I don't see how you can go wrong at this price. My other lines fill in other needs, such as larger posteriors, monoplane posteriors and Ivoclar based anterior moulds. I'm stoked.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
So are you using the Willi Geller Creapearl posteriors for the larger posteriors? I like them for ober dentures only wish the demarcation line on the lingual was a little more apical.

C

Craig T

Reaction score
I'll take a look at them for the next overdenture case with lingualized occlusion.