Virus - All the threads in one

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Some 'user' here stated this earlier and was challenged. I think hes vindicated now.
I was told by someone with emergency management in a south Florida county that if a death was ruled due to COVid-19 an autopsy was not performed. PPE is in super short supply, care to take a guess at how many deaths were ruled COVid? It's a pretty easy one to guess.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Urgent message from CRob..." send more TP. Hurry!!!

View attachment 35200
I thinjk @CatamountRob 's hug shack is back in business

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
We're all being duped. You have more chance of being killed on your commute to work.
Propaganda = illusory truth.
Have reliable proof otherwise, post it.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
my girlfriend works in a hospital in a country with around 20k confirmed infections. most in our area. you can see exactly what the situation looks like in what directly affected us. my girlfriend is young, she has a positive coronavirus test, no symptoms, she is fine. her older infected friend, has asthma, covid caused her to be hospitalized. I had contact with my girlfriend all the time, we live together, my test result is negative, I got quarantine. I feel good, I am fine. the main doctor to covid told us that there are many cases where in large families who live together, only a few household members have positive tests, the rest do not get sick, their tests are still negative despite living in one house. I will talk about lethal details from the hospital, let you know what I will find out.

ah, I will add about the economic situation. cinemas, restaurants, hairdressers and other services closed by the government. dentists got recommendations but not orders. at the very beginning they closed solidarity clinics for two weeks. after that they opened offices for the most needy. and now after another two weeks they are doing prosthetics, even though there is a peak in covid disease in the country. some technicians did not stop work, they had it easier. And if it's work now, I have quarantine.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
We're all being duped. You have more chance of being killed on your commute to work.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
my girlfriend works in a hospital in a country with around 20k confirmed infections. most in our area. you can see exactly what the situation looks like in what directly affected us. my girlfriend is young, she has a positive coronavirus test, no symptoms, she is fine. her older infected friend, has asthma, covid caused her to be hospitalized. I had contact with my girlfriend all the time, we live together, my test result is negative, I got quarantine. I feel good, I am fine. the main doctor to covid told us that there are many cases where in large families who live together, only a few household members have positive tests, the rest do not get sick, their tests are still negative despite living in one house. I will talk about lethal details from the hospital, let you know what I will find out.

ah, I will add about the economic situation. cinemas, restaurants, hairdressers and other services closed by the government. dentists got recommendations but not orders. at the very beginning they closed solidarity clinics for two weeks. after that they opened offices for the most needy. and now after another two weeks they are doing prosthetics, even though there is a peak in covid disease in the country. some technicians did not stop work, they had it easier. And if it's work now, I have quarantine.
I hope you’re both doing well so y’all can celebrate your birthday! Birthday

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Thank you with all my heart, unfortunately three more quarantine days. I made up for a lonely birthday and it's okay.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I hope you’re both doing well so y’all can celebrate your birthday! Birthday

Thank you with all my heart, unfortunately three more quarantine days. I made up for a lonely birthday and it's okay

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'd feel better if he were an immunologist, but a Nobel in chemistry is impressive

I guess if he has a facebook page he'd be a real expert :)

Top Bottom