Virus - All the threads in one

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Word around the camp fire here in Florida.

Stories going around of residents of a certain northern State that are supposed to be under a 14 day quarantine are driving to Florida instead of staying home.
Locals are saying they are seeing these people in the grocery stores loading up on supplies while passing their possible contamination on to others.
When confronted by the locals about being out rather than quarantined replies range from, T.S. mind your own business, to I.D.G.A.D.
You wonder why we have so many Flori-duh stories down here? We are inundated with morons from through the the country.
This is just one example of why I am so happy when these city folk attitude nitwit's leave.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Word around the camp fire here in Florida.

Stories going around of residents of a certain northern State that are supposed to be under a 14 day quarantine are driving to Florida instead of staying home.
Locals are saying they are seeing these people in the grocery stores loading up on supplies while passing their possible contamination on to others.
When confronted by the locals about being out rather than quarantined replies range from, T.S. mind your own business, to I.D.G.A.D.
You wonder why we have so many Flori-duh stories down here? We are inundated with morons from through the the country.
This is just one example of why I am so happy when these city folk attitude nitwit's leave.
Many Floridians are snow birds

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Many Floridians are snow birds
Snowbirds live part-time in Florida. This is the time of year they usually head back to where ever they originate. Most real Floridians would take offense to being called a snowbird.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I wonder if Canada Geese have to self isolate?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Snowbirds live part-time in Florida. This is the time of year they usually head back to where ever they originate. Most real Floridians would take offense to being called a snowbird.
Florida has changed a lot since the eighties when I lived there then, I think they should not have allowed the spring break crowd to congregate on the beaches

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
There are a slew of 2nd homes here in VT, at the lakes and near ski areas. I can’t tell you how many comments and posts I’ve seen from VT’ers who think the border should be closed to these folks. If I was in their shoes I’d be heading here too.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I thought my demise would be from my own stupidity and not by some other idiots.
It seems with all of our modern medicines and ease of living we have interrupted evolution's natural order of things.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I find it incredible that our governor here in Florida is expecting these people to "Self quarantine" DeSantis seems to be a nice guy, but he needs to step-up his talk about the people who fly into the state and think they can roam freely. They really need to be put back on the plane and sent home

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I find it incredible that our governor here in Florida is expecting these people to "Self quarantine" DeSantis seems to be a nice guy, but he needs to step-up his talk about the people who fly into the state and think they can roam freely. They really need to be put back on the plane and sent home
How about hauling them right from the airport to one of those quarantines he's been yammering about in unused convention centers or hotels? Post the local National Guard troops to keep them in, next round up these joker's driving down here doing the same thing?
If this is really a pandemic and not some sort of hoax then the governor needs to get serious about enforcing executive orders.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
How about hauling them right from the airport to one of those quarantines he's been yammering about in unused convention centers or hotels? Post the local National Guard troops to keep them in, next round up these joker's driving down here doing the same thing?
If this is really a pandemic and not some sort of hoax then the governor needs to get serious about enforcing executive orders.
They should close the outbound flights from all NY airports.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
That's a nicer program than I was thinking of, mine was barracks with national guard. Can't write this $hit for outstanding comedy . Keep safe 2th !!🙂

user name

user name

Reaction score
Yet, no one is mentioning that this could be the Tribulation.
That must mean they actually found the Ark of the Covenant at Oak Island?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Isn’t Florida is a mix of all Americans and others who immigrated to the sunshine state? And really no long term Floridian exist except the original inhabitants which are the natives, Florida was colonized by the Spanish, the French and Great Britain.
the governor should have issued a travel ban since state weather is desirable at this time of the year to stop the spread of the virus since Florida has a large population of elderly.
I lived in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale in the early eighties and I heard the trim this person must be a New Yorker!

Top Bottom