Virus - All the threads in one

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
You quoting Biden again?

This article has to be FAKE news! It says in the article that he was on his campaign bus, we all know that is false because he hasn't left his basement!

OP
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
This article has to be FAKE news! It says in the article that he was on his campaign bus, we all know that is false because he hasn't left his basement!
Do you know the Babylon Bee is purely satire? I can't tell if you're stacking satire with more fun or if you don't know.

user name

user name

Donator
In China, N. Korea they have loud speakers spewing propaganda, in America we have hollywood.
Curiously, your post was at 12:00. ( the same time Bertrand Zobrist used as his end point for the Bartlett example).
The numbers used are accurate; the only 'Hollywood' caveat is that we dont know the maximum human capacity for our planet.
It is a fact, and I should say Im not a climat alarmist, but as our population grows, we are loosing farm land. With the land available, we are farming much higher yields than ever before, yet starvation is the leading cause of death on our planet.
Blame any myraid of correctable reasons for this you choose, but at the present, we are failing.

zero_zero

zero_zero

It is a fact, and I should say Im not a climat alarmist, but as our population grows, we are loosing farm land. With the land available, we are farming much higher yields than ever before, yet starvation is the leading cause of death on our planet.
Blame any myraid of correctable reasons for this you choose, but at the present, we are failing.
Don't worry, massive depopulation is coming... Vroam

usa_.png

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

in addition, it is hard to live without food, so birthrate without food will slow down

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom