Virus - All the threads in one

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that someone could be in close contact for extended periods of time and not become infected.
Just because you wash your hands like an OCD germaphobe and don't touch your face doesn't mean you will somehow be spared an infection.
Aerosol being a likely way to get this virus you would need to wear sealed goggles or a hazmat suit to avoid exposure.
Certainly just getting the virus on you doesn't guarantee an infection.
Have you ever been around your significant other when they are leveled with a viral infection of some sort and you didn't come down with it?
A more likely reason than washing your hands and not touching your face is that you had been exposed to that mutation previously or some other
immune response prevented your system from being over run.

There is so much disinformation about this charade that someone shouldn't believe any of the 'facts' that seem to change daily.
And with that I will stop before being taken into custody and rehabilitated.

We're all being duped. You have more chance of being killed on your commute to work.
Propaganda = illusory truth.
Have reliable proof otherwise, post it.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that someone could be in close contact for extended periods of time and not become infected.
Just because you wash your hands like an OCD germaphobe and don't touch your face doesn't mean you will somehow be spared an infection.
Aerosol being a likely way to get this virus you would need to wear sealed goggles or a hazmat suit to avoid exposure.
Certainly just getting the virus on you doesn't guarantee an infection.
Have you ever been around your significant other when they are leveled with a viral infection of some sort and you didn't come down with it?
A more likely reason than washing your hands and not touching your face is that you had been exposed to that mutation previously or some other
immune response prevented your system from being over run.

There is so much disinformation about this charade that someone shouldn't believe any of the 'facts' that seem to change daily.
And with that I will stop before being taken into custody and rehabilitated.

We're all being duped. You have more chance of being killed on your commute to work.
Propaganda = illusory truth.
Have reliable proof otherwise, post it.

You have to be in close contact with someone who has it to get it. Close contact with uninfected can not infect you.
Close contact with someone who is on 14day watch from them having a contact is not you being in close contact with an infected person, but a potentially infected person.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the actual germ is transmitted in a cold brown bottle but I could be wrong.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You have to be in close contact with someone who has it to get it
Define close contact. Less than 6 feet? lol
Being in the same room is close contact with an infected person.
Who's implying that you can get infected from a non-infected person? Hmmmm2 Hmmmm2

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
[...]Who's implying that you can get infected from a non-infected person? Hmmmm2 Hmmmm2
I understood the last dozenish posts had been on that topic. Since the 'i'm immune' comment.

Edit: i'm bowing out. Brain still rusty and I'm not doing this communicatipn thing too welll. I'm probably midunderstanding so,ethimg. Sorry.

Last edited:
Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I wrote that either immune or I already have the antibody because I was infected earlier.
what's illogical about that ??

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
You have to be in close contact with someone who has it to get it. Close contact with uninfected can not infect you.
I slept in one bed with a person with confirmed covid-19? for another week after symptoms and two days after confirmation by test.
you need more information about closer contacts ? :cool:
with other 10 of these at least I touched and drank from one glass.
but what's up, after all I wash my hands

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Okay, I got something royally misconstrued. Appologies
I slept in one bed with a person with confirmed covid-19? for another week after symptoms and two days after confirmation by test.

user name

user name

Reaction score
IF...you really have antibodies...
Thats almost a half million dollars a pint.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom