Virus - All the threads in one

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We're in Yorktown, and all of our doctors are on the Peninsula. All of them have closed until at least the end of the month, hopefully we can all get back to it in April. We've let them know were available for anything we can do but so far they are all staying closed until then at least
I wish the ones in Va Beach would follow suit, some are, but most aren't. They're more worried about the almighty dollar than people's lives. We won't be available to them.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
The roads are like they were 5 years ago before the huge influx of people came in, not that busy, some people wearing gloves and masks, some not. Found out I'm allergic to the hand sanitizer I'm using, no amount of soap is removing the smell. Lots of people at the stores, not one roll of toilet paper to be found anywhere. Got my groceries and Whataburger and won't go out again for a long time. I saw maybe one in a hundred people with respirators on and many more just wearing gloves. I was only using lots of hand sanitizer and I'm paying the price right now :p
I had to go to Lowe's yesterday, I wore gloves and a mask. The line to get paint mixed was very long, people standing right next to one another, not protecting themselves or the people next to them. It was crazy. As I went past them, some looked at me like I was th the crazy one.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We're in Yorktown, and all of our doctors are on the Peninsula. All of them have closed until at least the end of the month, hopefully we can all get back to it in April. We've let them know were available for anything we can do but so far they are all staying closed until then at least
Shenandoah Valley is preparing. Most closed with the VDA request. Some offices chortled but closed with the VDA request, some more the next day with the ADA request. Some ignored both. See what happens Monday.
American Individualism is going to get a lot of people killed.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I had to go to Lowe's yesterday, I wore gloves and a mask. The line to get paint mixed was very long, people standing right next to one another, not protecting themselves or the people next to them. It was crazy. As I went past them, some looked at me like I was th the crazy one.

I think we will have the stay home order here any minute now. I feel bad for NY right now.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Im in washington state. Really bad here. Ive been telling my friends in other states, be ready cause it is coming fast to every state. They didnt take it seriously. Kinda like, you dont know until u experience yourself. Now they understand because their states are seeing tremendous growth in numbers. Im talking doubling every day. Washington has mandated all hospitals, surgery centers, dentists, and anyone else using PPEs to close for non emergency procedures until 5/18. That is a very optimistic timeframe. Im thinking we will be closed for at least 6 months. If the patient can survive for 3 months without treatment, then you cant treat them. They are telling cancer patients to hold treatment. Ive already applied for the sba loans. You guys better prepare asap. Many People here are still not listening. Storm is coming im sorry to say.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I guess these youngster's aren't done yet??

Sad thing is they're headed back where they came from soon.

I wonder if they retracted the story, maybe it was a bit to high of a number speculation?

oops.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
does anyone have a government link to the stimulus passed at 3am?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It still has to pass the Senate. From what I heard it's 1,000 pages long, so I'm still not sure of what or all that it covers.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
It still has to pass the Senate. From what I heard it's 1,000 pages long, so I'm still not sure of what or all that it covers.
congress has to pass it, yes. and last i heard they are refusing to show up and vote on it. it is 2020 isnt it? cant we facetime or skype call this one in? effing government. i just want to see whats in it to be aware and cant seem to find details yet. the old, gotta pass it before we can read it....smh

Top Bottom