Virus - All the threads in one

doug

doug

Reaction score
Office next door to me has 4 dentists, starting today there will be one dentist 9am-1pm. No hygiene at all. This will go until 4/5 then they will reassess. Sucks as there is a lot of work in the pipeline, it will just have to wait.

edit for clarity

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Office next door to me has 4 dentists, starting today there will be one dentist 9am-1pm. No hygiene at all. This will go until 4/5 then they will reassess. Sucks as there is a lot of work in the pipeline, it will just have to wait.

edit for clarity
I'm finishing all the work I can in the pipeline so I don't get hit in the head with a pipe when everything comes back online.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Looks like I will be working until the end of this month to get everything out of my lab.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Friday is our last day, possibly Monday...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so. If you mess up once and don’t react fast enough you’re screwed. The number of infected people is like 15x the known cases and can double every couple days.
r0 of 2 is exactly that: New Infection count is double every two days in an unrestricted environment. And it looks like that's exactly what we got.

ANd if we've only got 15x the known count, I'll eat the other half of my mustache.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
So, a doc called us at home today, knowing that we're closed, wants to know if there's ANY way that we could process and finish F/P for a pt coming in tomorrow afternoon. He knows that the pt is a personal friend of ours and there's no way we're going to say no. After hubby said yes he takes advantage of it and says good because I have another one for you too.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
So, a doc called us at home today, knowing that we're closed, wants to know if there's ANY way that we could process and finish F/P for a pt coming in tomorrow afternoon. He knows that the pt is a personal friend of ours and there's no way we're going to say no. After hubby said yes he takes advantage of it and says good because I have another one for you too.
The other one should have fee doubled x corina virus damages T.B.D. by the lab.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I doubt things will ever be the same again. You couldn't pay me to ever travel on a cruise ship again.
I know, all that rowing. And when I agreed to Steerage, I didn't realize it meant sharing space with my dinner.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'll be on one again as soon as this is over. Never had an issue with it. It's all about clean hands. Disney is the best. They have hand cleaner every where and are constantly spraying and wiping every part of the ship.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'll be on one again as soon as this is over. Never had an issue with it. It's all about clean hands. Disney is the best. They have hand cleaner every where and are constantly spraying and wiping every part of the ship.
Before this ever happened cruise ships were known to be norovirus petri dishes. No thanks.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Anybody poke the bear and call Dept of Health to see if they know the difference between dental association and Dental board?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is everyone still getting UPS deliveries? We got this message when tracking a shipment from them yesterday, and got the same message today.

In Transit03/19/2020 11:14 A.M.Virginia Beach, VA, United StatesDue to global health events beyond our control, your package is being held for delivery at a later date.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Did you check the tracking number on the website to see where it is and if you can go get it at the depot?

user name

user name

Reaction score
UPS is delivering here. I know theyve idled a couple local trucks, but things are going out.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Fedex delivered yesterday from Zimmer milling in FL.
I had an email notice this morning of another one being shipped.
So far they seem to be okay?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I got my last FedEx delivery today.
I'm done. Mr. Clean removed all the mung off my keyboard.
I forgot to empty the fridge. At least I'll have penicillin when I get back....er if.

Top Bottom