Virgin Miller

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I can imagine that, my audi is in pieces in the driveway.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Can you imagine going on a Land Rover technician site and asking advice to do a brake job because you’re too f’n cheap to pay a qualified tech to do it?
Me either.
I like that the dual pucks are a squeeze.

All the money spent to purchase a scanner, mill, and design subscription.. the money spent calling tech support. But to actually manufacture the product with those, it's a little bit of a squeeze.

Why not just put a slot in the front door so patients can slide their money through and just turn around and go home. That way you don't have to do anything.

mammasan

mammasan

Reaction score
I would consider an AG motion 2 with the therm drs oven. Opulent can get you setup. Ceramill software is nice because the settings for their materials are pretty dialed in. GenX pucks are esthetic and strong. The new update is good for complete dentures but I still rely on a lab for those. I prefer milling to printing for everything but models and surgical guides. I use the new katana esthetic colorants to customize zirconia. If you do this you either need to love lab work (which I do!) Or hire an in house lab technician.

Top Bottom