VHF K4

A

antonino

Reaction score
My K4 is months old, when I load 4 or more units on a zirc disk, the 2mm does its work then goes back to its fixing insert, but the chuck wont release it and it ends up pushing the 1mm through itst fixing insert. then it proceeds to do the work of the 1mm tool. and if I dont stop it will do the same with the 60.
I have changed the chuck already.
it works great with 1 or 2 units.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Ivoclar states usually this is the spndle starting to go bad. First change the chuck, then make sure when the collet is open the tools fall right out. Sometimes tool shafts are bad or the collect it bad. I have had new collets do this as well. This is why it is important to make sure the tools fall out of an open collet.

J

juantosti

Reaction score
Ivoclar states usually this is the spndle starting to go bad. First change the chuck, then make sure when the collet is open the tools fall right out. Sometimes tool shafts are bad or the collect it bad. I have had new collets do this as well. This is why it is important to make sure the tools fall out of an open collet.
Hello, I have another problem, I installed the DentalCAM 7 on my pc to use with my K4 but when I connect the computer to the milling machine it does not recognize it, the USB ports work fine with other devices but it does not connect when I connect it with my milling machine, what may be going wrong?
when I connect it to another PC with the same software it connects smoothly.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hello, I have another problem, I installed the DentalCAM 7 on my pc to use with my K4 but when I connect the computer to the milling machine it does not recognize it, the USB ports work fine with other devices but it does not connect when I connect it with my milling machine, what may be going wrong?
when I connect it to another PC with the same software it connects smoothly.
Did you have the cnc program search the ports to find the milling machine? It is in the setting a maganifine glass with a number next to it.

Top Bottom