Help Wanted VHF K4 milling problem

M

Mausam

Reaction score
I have vhf k4 milling machine. currently facing a some kind of issue releated to machine

My problem is this milling machine currently hole in crown and bridge i dont't know why?

Please help me anyone if you know about that.

M

Mausam

Reaction score
I also calibrate a machine but my problem is not solve.
After this it is currently break a crown and bridge.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Post pics of holes and breakage

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I think and my tech friends could input here as well:

I- Minimum thickness parameters it’s not set correctly

2- Touch plate or measuring plate it is not flat enough or it has a deep ditch which need to be perfectly flattened

3- chuck or milling burr holder defective , it may needs replacement and maintenance by slight lubrications to grip easily.

4-Calibration has to be done with zero dust on all components to be done correctly.

This is what I think of now...

M

Mausam

Reaction score

2- Touch plate or measuring plate it is not flat enough or it has a deep ditch which need to be perfectly flattened

3- chuck or milling burr holder defective , it may needs replacement and maintenance by slight lubrication to grip easily.

4-Calibration has to be done with zero dust on all components to be done correctly.

my dear friends
I do all your point and then share my result with you.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Tayeb is entirely correct here. its a Z axis issue - check the calibration, the touch point sensor, and the tool, as well as the correct value for minimum thickness.

M

Mausam

Reaction score

3- chuck or milling burr holder defective , it may needs replacement and maintenance by slight lubrications to grip easily.

I did all your point but my problem not solve it.
Calibration pics https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKMEoBqNXaEQB5ZDNYDUYEFWsaGEADOz/view?usp=sharing

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
It’s better to talk to your reseller, what do you think friends ?any ideas?

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I think that your touch plate is damaged, post a pic of that. Are you using VHF tools? I would suspect this points to user error, I have used 2 of these for ten years and I agree it's Z axis error or wrong tooling. What CAM do you use? I would call whomever you purchased from? My 2 cents

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
If the touch off plate has not divets in it and is clean, and you have calibrated the mill, most likely your z Axis limit switch or Z axis board is bad. I have a buddy who does repairs on these mills pm me for contact info. If you are in the US he can help you out. If not then sorry.