Versamill vs VHF

P

paulsimonsbda

Reaction score
New to the Digital game. Looking for some honest advice on which milling machine to go with!

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Don't know much about VHF. They seem very capable. Been super happy with my versamill.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
If you want the most simple solution that is likely the easiest to pick and use, I would guess the VHF. That said, I have no experience with the VHF, I just looked into them at one point. I have heard their nesting software isn't the best ever, but it does come with free support. So if you are new to the digital game as you said, I would seriously consider this.

That said, the Versamill will be more capable and give the ability to do more (I suppose this depends a little on which specific model you are looking at). I would guess there is more to learn with the Versamill but you will be able to get better results. If you are generally good with computers and don't mind the slightly higher cost I believe the Versamill is a better product.

MedicalChimp

MedicalChimp

Reaction score
I know nothing about VHF - but we run a Versamill 400 and 500 and they're both amazing machines. npdynamite hit the nail on the head with needing to be at least some level of computer literate - but the support guys at Axsys are super helpful and can get you trained up.

Top Bottom