Versamill now available in the Balkans

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Just wanted to let any DLN members in the Balkans know that I have in a sense, come back to my Croatian roots (Brajkovic/Ugarkovic families from Perusic) by signing a distributor for our Versamill milling machines there.

The distributor is 3D Dental located in Zagreb (and now also in Split). They do have a Versamill 5X200 available to see in Zagreb and a staff of experienced technicians and machine technical personnel with experience in Dental CAD, CAM and CNC machines.

We are in the process of setting up their website as well as a Croatian version of our USA website.

Any interest, please contact Aron Grzela: [email protected]

3DdentalLogoLightBackgroundsWithAddress.png

I'm pretty excited about this new opportunity for growth, new friendships and to see more of my family in Croatia,
živjeli
Steve

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let any DLN members in the Balkans know that I have in a sense, come back to my Croatian roots (Brajkovic/Ugarkovic families from Perusic) by signing a distributor for our Versamill milling machines there.

The distributor is 3D Dental located in Zagreb (and now also in Split). They do have a Versamill 5X200 available to see in Zagreb and a staff of experienced technicians and machine technical personnel with experience in Dental CAD, CAM and CNC machines.

We are in the process of setting up their website as well as a Croatian version of our USA website.

Any interest, please contact Aron Grzela: [email protected]

View attachment 34293

I'm pretty excited about this new opportunity for growth, new friendships and to see more of my family in Croatia,
živjeli
Steve
Congratulations!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I am simply glad that your email was not censored

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score