Bathroom extraction fan?
Like this?
50_C5940_C-6_FCE-4_EBB-8_D86-_EDEF80_F0_B3_D6.jpg
A little bigger, but close enoughEviltongue

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Here is my set up. Super duty bathroom fan, maybe $120. Does a great job with 3 rings!

Similar idea here. You want to get the burn smell close to the exhaust. I tripod my stacks to give a better vent draw. Been working well for years. Just those slow burn bridges linger a little. If you do fast burn the smell goes away quickly. But who does burnout anymore anyway? CAD/CAM!
0AA9694F-2306-458B-B7BE-009AD83B0BE8.jpeg

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Similar idea here. You want to get the burn smell close to the exhaust. I tripod my stacks to give a better vent draw. Been working well for years. Just those slow burn bridges linger a little. If you do fast burn the smell goes away quickly. But who does burnout anymore anyway? CAD/CAM!
View attachment 29640
Emax

C

Crackline

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend burnout furnaces that are specially equipped/designed so that external ventilation is not required?
Are there any furnaces that can come with filters that prevent the exhaust of harmful fumes?

A

adl

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend burnout furnaces that are specially equipped/designed so that external ventilation is not required?
Are there any furnaces that can come with filters that prevent the exhaust of harmful fumes?
Renfert magma

S

SDS_SMC

Reaction score
We ended up utilizing a shelving rack from HD, as the frame for our fume box.

Added plywood walls (existing shelving panels as floor and ceiling) and some 1/4" plexiglass doors. Added a ceiling register box to transition to the flexible ducting. All the exhaust suction power you need provided by an AC Infinity inline fan (runs very quiet). There's just enough gap around the doors to provide the ample airflow.

107489830_2359819740986430_185182599619155767_n.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hi
That's a great set up, whats the brand? im might buy one.
Thank you

Just don't let the fire marshall or your insurance agent see it ;) An enclosed in wood with plastic cabinet?
I probably would've set the oven on thinner paver brick, and have lined the 3 walls and ceiling with flameproof ceiling tile,
just because I'm a bit of a paranoid fellow :) Otherwise, the rest of it looks great.

Top Bottom