- Reaction score
Varseo Crown plus
The tooth-colored ceramic filled hybrid material for 3D printing of permanent single crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers
Advantages for the laboratory
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- High dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects due to high values of flexural strength and flexural modulus – therefore precise fit
- Minimized resin sedimentation for easy handling, no mixing or shaking necessary with regular use
- Easy to grind and polish by using standard tools
- Seven shades according to the proven VITA* classical shades:
A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3
- Satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa** medical device
Advantages for the patient
- Excellent aesthetics thanks to a balanced ratio of opacity and translucency
- Low tendency to age and discolor thanks to very low water absorption
- Low plaque accumilation due to smooth surface
- High comfort thanks to low cold and heat sensitivity
- Antagonist-friendly material with mechanical buffering effect – ideal for implant-supported crowns
- Minimized formation of secondary caries thanks to a high adhesive bond with luting composites
- High biocompatibility due to very low water solubility – therefore not cytotoxic, not genotoxic, not toxic, not irritating, and not sensitizing
Individualization with stains
The individualization of the post-cured objects is possible with composite stains and is the responsibility of the user. Follow manufacturer‘s instructions.
Note for practitioners
Varseo Crown plus can be attached using self-adhesive cements (e. g. RelyX Unicem*, 3M Espe*) or composite cement with a primer (e. g. Variolink Esthetic DC* and Monobond Plus*, Ivoclar Vivadent*). Observe the instructions for use of the luting agent.
The light polymerization can be achieved with the BEGO Otoflash (two xenon stroboscopic lamps, flash frequency 10 Hz, light spectrum 300 – 700 nm) or with the HiLite Power*, Fa. Heraeus Kulzer* (one xenon stroboscope lamp, flash frequency 20 Hz, light spectrum 390 – 540 nm).