VALPLAST Vinyl Processing system FOR SALE!!! $1500.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody here is real....except me of course.
As for this deal, first one with the bucks gets it. First one to commit to buy gets it. Guys from outside the con us, paymnet has to be cleared by your us bank for 2 weeks to be kinda safe.
Thing is this as well Nickate, place the ad in the classifieds. A person then has to click on the "Commit To Buy" button. Then you also get to rate each other on the sale, both ways. This gives others something to judge you by for future transactions, more ratings, safer purchase both ways.
And Nickate, I gave you a rating for that wax transaction, did I get a rating from you??? I'll go check.
You don't have to sell to anyone you feel uncomfortable selling to, if mrychelt really wants the item, he'll come through now. Not later. Unless of course no one else wants it till he waits 6 months to get his act together.
Thanks,
Mike.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Real or not I don't think you'd want to send that info...unless, of course, he's Nigerian and has a few extra million to send also. Then, I say go, for it.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody here is real....except me of course.
As for this deal, first one with the bucks gets it. First one to commit to buy gets it. Guys from outside the con us, paymnet has to be cleared by your us bank for 2 weeks to be kinda safe.
Thing is this as well Nickate, place the ad in the classifieds. A person then has to click on the "Commit To Buy" button. Then you also get to rate each other on the sale, both ways. This gives others something to judge you by for future transactions, more ratings, safer purchase both ways.
And Nickate, I gave you a rating for that wax transaction, did I get a rating from you??? I'll go check.
You don't have to sell to anyone you feel uncomfortable selling to, if mrychelt really wants the item, he'll come through now. Not later. Unless of course no one else wants it till he waits 6 months to get his act together.
Thanks,
Mike.

Shows you how on top of things I am.... I thought this WAS the classified section.... Feedback left.

This site is set up pretty cool.

I'll be moving the ad asap!

L

labdude

Reaction score
Thanks Nickate. No big deal about the classified. You just might get more attention for the item there. Just click the classified button up above...you probably already did....
Thanks again,
Mike.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Your right as well Nickate, this is buy and sell.
Over in the classifieds, you can "feature" your ad, for a small fee.
Then it will be on the front page just like the one you see there now.
Ad area looks like this...find the "featured ad" button, and it will explain featuring to you. Example below.
Thanks for being here Nickate!
Mike.

vBClassified
Welcome to our classifieds section. Here you can post ads for sale, or buy directly from a member using Pay-Pal. All classified ads are Free for personal use. If you would like to post a ad choose the category to the left that best suites your ad. You may post up to 8 photos with your ad all for free. If you would like your ad featured there is a small fee. It is all explained in the feature ad section after your ad is posted. In case you are wondering about what Credits are: Credits = $dollars. We will be adding a FAQ section to the site for this classified section. You must be a registered member of this site to post a classified ad, registration is free and takes only a couple mins. Register Now PLEASE BE SURE YOUR PM (Private Message) FEATURE IS TURNED ON IN YOUR USERCP OPTIONS.
Categories Submit New Ad Your Profile Credits: 0 Feature Ad

A

azalea

Reaction score
equipment

Hi..I'm not sure if you have my number so we can talk if machine is still available.262-344-4461. If I don't answer right away please leave me phone text....not voice mail. Thanks much...suzy

N

nickate

Reaction score
Equipment is circa 2003 and used only as a backup if a second system was needed for heavy caseload....

Includes:

VALPLAST brand:

Press
2 flasks+8 allen bolts
NEW DESIGN DIGITAL oven
capsule holder+ slugs for small+med. capsules
other misc. items

Asking $1500/ best.
SOLD!!!!