VALPLAST Vinyl Processing system FOR SALE!!! $1500.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Equipment is circa 2003 and used only as a backup if a second system was needed for heavy caseload....

Includes:

VALPLAST brand:

Press
2 flasks+8 allen bolts
NEW DESIGN DIGITAL oven
capsule holder+ slugs for small+med. capsules
other misc. items

Asking $1500/ best.

M

Merizian

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. It took some time to figure things out.
Is it possible to comuincate by phone if is still available
My phone No. is (301)879-0388

Thanks
Nader

N

nickate

Reaction score
UPDATE.... Pic inside...

Here is a pic of everything that comes with...

The complete operating manual is also included. It is on the right side but not too visible.

I will also include the cost of shipping in the $1500 as an "economic stimulus".
DSC_0136.JPG

Last edited:
M

mrychelt

Reaction score
Hi
Is this Valplast system still for sale and if so could it be sent to the UK and at what cost.
Many Thanks
Martyn

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
How about shipping it to VA?

(if Marty does not buy it...)

ttt

a2.bp.blogspot.com__cwkM0jdVSWc_SUHZJbR5Q8I_AAAAAAAAAOQ_WI6HtjZbTM4_s400_backfuture_l.jpg
a2.bp.blogspot.com__cwkM0jdVSWc_SUHZJbR5Q8I_AAAAAAAAAOQ_WI6HtjZbTM4_s400_backfuture_l.jpg

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Veterans Administration? Why ship it there? ;)

N

nickate

Reaction score
How about shipping it to VA?

(if Marty does not buy it...)

ttt

I'll ship it anywhere in the continental US (hopefully far from me as to keep the competition down LOL).

BTW... Who's Marty?

N

nickate

Reaction score
ALSO... $1400 out the door all rebates and incentives applied... SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR in the good old USA.

M

mrychelt

Reaction score
Hi You can't get much further away from you than the UK. So how much for shipping and how would you want paying.
Martyn

N

nickate

Reaction score
Hi You can't get much further away from you than the UK. So how much for shipping and how would you want paying.
Martyn

You would have to come up with the method of your choice.
I am in IL (Illinois) zip 60012 USA.

Figure shipping weight of 70 lbs and box size 30x24x24.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm a little familiar with this shipping stuff.
Nickate, Marty said he'd buy it first. Marty or Nickate, check with either Fedex or UPS or both. Give them the size and weight as above^...plus the destination and the Il. zip code, they will tell you how much to ship.
Marty, or who ever buys, sends payment. Nickate, you don't ship till bucks are in your account. Method works just fine.
Done a bit of this before.
Mike.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Thank you for your response.

That would work for me.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Another note....My above post is only a suggestion....not trying to hard line anything. Just sharing from my past experiences.
Mike.

M

mrychelt

Reaction score
Thank you for your response.

That would work for me.

Hi again

Have you a PayPal account that could be used to pay for the equipment or perhaps we couls do a cash on delivery.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Hi again

Have you a PayPal account that could be used to pay for the equipment or perhaps we couls do a cash on delivery.

You would have to send a personal or business check for $1350 (I allowed $50 for USA shipping) PLUS your actual shipping cost as researched by you. When the check is cleared I will send via carrier of your choice.

Paypal is not an option for me.

Cash on delivery also will not work for me.

Thanks--

M

mrychelt

Reaction score
You would have to send a personal or business check for $1350 (I allowed $50 for USA shipping) PLUS your actual shipping cost as researched by you. When the check is cleared I will send via carrier of your choice.

Paypal is not an option for me.

Cash on delivery also will not work for me.

Thanks--

Hi
What I will need preferably will be a bank name sort code and account number I can then transfer the money direct into your account.
However I do not think you want to send me these detail over the open forum. I am now unfortunately away untill the 7th Sept if you can wait until then I will send you my email address or postal address so you can send me your details.
If you cannot wait I will understand but be disapointed.
Martyn

N

nickate

Reaction score
Hi
What I will need preferably will be a bank name sort code and account number I can then transfer the money direct into your account.
However I do not think you want to send me these detail over the open forum. I am now unfortunately away untill the 7th Sept if you can wait until then I will send you my email address or postal address so you can send me your details.
If you cannot wait I will understand but be disapointed.
Martyn

Again... ONLY a check (personal or business) will complete this deal. NOTHING ELSE.

Thank you.

ps. You send me $100 CHECK it is yours as long as transaction is completed by 9-21-2009. (It may take longer for shipping to get it to you.)

Last edited:
N

nickate

Reaction score
Anybody know if this (mrychelt) is a real guy?