Valplast bubbles problem

W

Wewee0101

Reaction score
Question..is any one knows how to fix bubbles inside of valplast after injecting..thank you if anyone replying me

hello ..im denture tech and i have question to ask how to fix bubbles inside the valplast after injecting and how to prevent it..thank you

Mod edit to add from cross post

Last edited by a moderator:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Question..is any one knows how to fix bubbles inside of valplast after injecting..thank you if anyone replying me

hello ..im denture tech and i have question to ask how to fix bubbles inside the valplast after injecting and how to prevent it..thank you

Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

Please post your problem only once and in one place to get the best result. This helps those helping you to not bounce back and forth between multiple messages. You are not in trouble, just letting you know how to get help best.

To the problem.
How thick are you waxing them?
Where are the bubbles?
Everywhere? Surface only?
Are the sprues still fully formed?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score

Smaller sprue leads...bubbles are from having too large of sprues. Injection is different than regular thinking...what I mean is that you'd think larger sprues allows more material to pass through, it does. However, when you inject you need pressure to press out all air...this is solved by smaller sprue leads. This isn't the first time I've posted this and I imagine it won't be the last, but it's always solved the problem. Try it and let us know.

D

dwaive88

Reaction score
What kind of sprue wax
Smaller sprue leads...bubbles are from having too large of sprues. Injection is different than regular thinking...what I mean is that you'd think larger sprues allows more material to pass through, it does. However, when you inject you need pressure to press out all air...this is solved by smaller sprue leads. This isn't the first time I've posted this and I imagine it won't be the last, but it's always solved the problem. Try it and let us know.
what kind of sprue wax do you use? Thanks

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
Are you keeping the cartridges sealed in a bag w desiccant prior to injection?