Using Roland DWX52D for Bruxzir blanks

Aditya Sawant

Aditya Sawant

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I am planning to use Roland DWX52D for Bruxzir blanks, but the I have received Blanks which are having plastic ring coated with it, hence disc size has increased to 100 mm , while mill disc holder has size of 98 mm, is there is any way by which we can use this blanks in Roland mills or Amman Girbacch mills?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
You could have a local machine shop make a 98mm metal ring, place the disc inside and pressdown, causing the plastic to shear. Be warned this poses a danger to the zircoia too.

K

KIM

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I am planning to use Roland DWX52D for Bruxzir blanks, but the I have received Blanks which are having plastic ring coated with it, hence disc size has increased to 100 mm , while mill disc holder has size of 98 mm, is there is any way by which we can use this blanks in Roland mills or Amman Girbacch mills?
My guess is that you received the wrong size ZR discs that were meant for a Digital Dental Mill (They take 100mm discs). The industry standard in mills is 98mm discs (Its actually like 98.4mm) and lots of clients who own these mills use Bruxzir so check with your supplier.

Aditya Sawant

Aditya Sawant

Reaction score
My guess is that you received the wrong size ZR discs that were meant for a Digital Dental Mill (They take 100mm discs). The industry standard in mills is 98mm discs (Its actually like 98.4mm) and lots of clients who own these mills use Bruxzir so check with your supplier.
Thanks for reply

Top Bottom