Using Facebook to Promote Your Dental Lab

M

Mr. Interproximal

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here. I've read the posts that mention Facebook but I want to hear more. I've just started as the marketing rep and I'm creating an online presence.

How do you use Facebook to promote your lab? What kind of posts are most effective? What type of content do you share?

Thank you!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
#1 identify who you are legally allowed to market to.

in the Province of Quebec for example, it is prohibited to market to patients completely. no lab may actively promote one brand as superior to another. denturists are under legal obligation to provide every possible solution to the patient, but not actively encourage one way or another.

so know your legislation.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
one way or another
they're gonna get you

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here. I've read the posts that mention Facebook but I want to hear more. I've just started as the marketing rep and I'm creating an online presence.

How do you use Facebook to promote your lab? What kind of posts are most effective? What type of content do you share?

Thank you!
posts with content give the reader some meat on the bone.
nobody wants another commercial online,especially if it's on a specific page that shares ideas .
If you offer meaningful content ,you will acquire followers that will share your posts.
take good pictures.and videos.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My Italian mother in law calls it “the face-a-book”.
As in, “Donta puta my pitch on the face a book”.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
funniest post i ever read on here in the Facepalm thread "make-a two crown" fine i make-a two crown.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
It certainly works for some pesky dentists, but do you really want to sit on Facebook all day, everyday trolling group posts like "my way is the best way, I will show you how, if you give me money"?

But hey if youre a marketing rep and youre here asking other lab techs how they market, thats a good place to start... I will tell you how to effectively market to dentists on Facebook, just click this link to buy my PDF...

God Im dripping in sarcasm, I need to go change...Vroam

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
image.php