Want To Buy Used Roland mills

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
buying 50 and 51d’s (no disc changers thanks)

Let me know age/hours most recent spindle/ significant maintenance and general condition,
Looking to buy 5+ Functional units as well as a couple for parts/maintenance training.

Also please let me know your location so we can determine shipping cost.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score

Let me know age/hours most recent spindle/ significant maintenance and general condition,
Looking to buy 5+ Functional units as well as a couple for parts/maintenance training.

Why are you limiting your options to Roland? There is an abundance of options on the market. Did you already buy a CAM software? Buying 5 used machines regardless of the brand sounds like a potential nightmare. It may be better to buy new and use the fact you are buy 5 as leverage for a discount. Then you will get the distributor and manufacture warranty/tech support.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
if you have the crowns to run through working mills and crank them out, you could pay off 5 used mills in a matter of weeks, then they churn pure profit until they die. I get it, theres no money to be made in used mills, for people that sell mills.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Lol We have plenty of new mills. From a variety of manufacturers.

I am choosing Roland because of a number of things, including the fact that we already have 5 and know them well as well as the large number of mills out there that may be available for purchase.

We have some other plans as well, this is simply what I am looking for at the moment.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
Lol We have plenty of new mills. From a variety of manufacturers.

I am choosing Roland because of a number of things, including the fact that we already have 5 and know them well as well as the large number of mills out there that may be available for purchase.

We have some other plans as well, this is simply what I am looking for at the moment.

I'll let you know if I run across any. I sell milling machines as well and frequently I speak to people looking to unload equipment and replace with newer equipment

J

JROB41784

Reaction score
I have a 50 that just had spindle replaced, new puck holder installed with screw down type if interested my cell is 678-758-3390

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
My friend is selling his 50. Msg me for his info

D

Dan Henry

Reaction score

I am selling my 50 with the much better screw down holder. I will have to check the hours on the spindle, but I bought it new 2 years ago from CAP. I am in Everett WA. I also am selling my Hyperdent Classic CAM. This is my first reply to a post. Is there a way to PM me?

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Thank you all for responding, got what we needed!

Top Bottom