Want To Buy Used porcelain furnace

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Does the Dekema have all of these features?

FEATURES:

• 100 User Programs
• Memory Card Operation
• Special Programming Operation
• High Performance Quartz Lined Muffle Produces Superior Porcelain with Long Life Characteristics.

• 1200°C (2192°F) Maximum; 50°C (122°F) Minimum Temperature • Ultra Smooth Muffle Movement with Stationary Work Support
• Programmable Muffle Dry and Cooling Positions

• Fast Cool Down for Short Times Between Loads Gives Maximum Productivity • Vacuum Release Programmable in Temperature or Time
• Fast Heat Rates of up to 200°C/minute (360°F/minute)

• Full Program Flexibility; Parameters Changeable During Firing Cycle
• Power Outage Return; Short Power Outages (<30seconds) Will Not Interrupt Firing Cycle Or Cause Loss of

Vacuum
• Ultra Friendly User Interface

• Energy Saver "Idle Down Time"; Muffle closes but maintains Lo Temp
• NITE MODE: Closes muffle after a firing cycle when temperature reaches the programmed Nite Temp to

prevent moisture absorption

• Easy temperature adjustment; operator reads out and adjusts calibrations from control panel • Agency Approvals: CSA
• 8 line Graphic LCD Display With Improved Backlighting For Superb Visibility
• LCD Display Control Adjust

Back up off my kool aid.

C

camposds

Reaction score
Does the Dekema have all of these features?

FEATURES:

• 100 User Programs
• Memory Card Operation
• Special Programming Operation
• High Performance Quartz Lined Muffle Produces Superior Porcelain with Long Life Characteristics.

• 1200°C (2192°F) Maximum; 50°C (122°F) Minimum Temperature • Ultra Smooth Muffle Movement with Stationary Work Support
• Programmable Muffle Dry and Cooling Positions

• Fast Cool Down for Short Times Between Loads Gives Maximum Productivity • Vacuum Release Programmable in Temperature or Time
• Fast Heat Rates of up to 200°C/minute (360°F/minute)

• Full Program Flexibility; Parameters Changeable During Firing Cycle
• Power Outage Return; Short Power Outages (<30seconds) Will Not Interrupt Firing Cycle Or Cause Loss of

Vacuum
• Ultra Friendly User Interface

• Energy Saver "Idle Down Time"; Muffle closes but maintains Lo Temp
• NITE MODE: Closes muffle after a firing cycle when temperature reaches the programmed Nite Temp to

prevent moisture absorption

• Easy temperature adjustment; operator reads out and adjusts calibrations from control panel • Agency Approvals: CSA
• 8 line Graphic LCD Display With Improved Backlighting For Superb Visibility
• LCD Display Control Adjust

It also has a special Willi Geller fire brick muffle. It's an Austromat M model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score

Yea I looked it up. I have to say it is a great looking oven. Especially compared to other ovens from the 90s.
What condition is it in, and where are you located?

C

camposds

Reaction score
Yea I looked it up. I have to say it is a great looking oven. Especially compared to other ovens from the 90s.
What condition is it in, and where are you located?
It is in very good condition, I bought it 2002 and it was the furnace I used the most until 2007 when I got the D4. I am a one person lab so it didn't take a beating.
I am located in Connecticut. I bought IBEX last year so it pretty much has been idling for a year

PDC

PDC

Reaction score

I didn't know ole Willie was in the muffle business. ☺️

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
It is in very good condition, I bought it 2002 and it was the furnace I used the most until 2007 when I got the D4. I am a one person lab so it didn't take a beating.
I am located in Connecticut. I bought IBEX last year so it pretty much has been idling for a year
Im in NYC. So Close. I am about to message you.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hey marcus I have a bunch of old emax ceram I will give you a great deal on. Its not a full set but lots of modifiers, and enamel.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Hey marcus I have a bunch of old emax ceram I will give you a great deal on. Its not a full set but lots of modifiers, and enamel.
I graciously would accept.
Why aren't you using it?

D

Dennis_Macksey

Reaction score
I have jelenko commodore 2 , excellent oven, made in Japan -- 500 plus shipping

I have3, I have used lightly for years, don't need 3 anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I found a Programat CS2 "Manufacturer Refurbished" for $3200.00 on Ebay. Should be here tomorrow. If it works, I got a great deal! If it's a POS I can return it. So I hope it looks and works great. For $3200 you can't beat that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I bought a EP 600 combi for $600 and have been using it over a year with no problems. PM me your address and I will send you out those cerams I have.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I bought a EP 600 combi for $600 and have been using it over a year with no problems. PM me your address and I will send you out those cerams I have.
Ok

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score

Wow. That's amazing. I love mine been using it since 2004. Ivoclar has stopped servicing and supporting then. To bad. Great machine.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
SO an update. I'm almost ready to start playing. My bench is set up. I have suction and compressed air. It all looks great actually. And I am going to purchase GC LiSi Basic and Advanced sets, I actually just did but the website said thanks for your order before allowing me to give CC info. So I gota call them in the morning and probably pay over the phone. Once I am done I will post a new thread and share what I was able to put together in my NYC apartment. Affinity was nice enough to send me some Emax ceram and Peter Kouvaris gave me a set of brushes. I have plenty of wax/porcelain carvers. Now I am just shopping for burs. You can actually buy plenty of crappy diamond burs and silicone polishing wheels on Amazon, so that's probably what I will do. No need to spend $50 a piece on fancy diamonds and wheels at this point. But the bench looks killer, can't wait to share when it's 100% done. I even got a tripod for the iPad and bluetooth speaker so I can watch movies while I enjoy my new toys.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What oven did you get, ivoclar?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Programat CS2, cert refurb from Ivoclar.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I have a shemphaz Gemini II HT press and an Oral Design Austramat M If interested let me know
Still have the Gemini II? What price are you willing to accept? Thanks!