For Sale Used Crown and Bridge/Denture Lab Equipment-Going Out of Business

2thmakr

Reaction score
Also some assorted Vident 3D shades of VM13, VM9, and VM7 for sale. Mostly partial bottles but a few full, and the bulk are VM13. Ask if I have a particular shade/s and make an offer or buy the whole bunch for a great value. Want it gone. Use messaging please.

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
What’s still available denture equipment wise?

2thmakr

Reaction score
What’s still available denture equipment wise?
Almost everything on the list except for the curing unit and some waxes. Still have the pnuematic press, flasks, denture shade guides,shell blaster,two Triad 2000s, polishing lathes, model trimmers,etc..Looking to sell-make an offer plus shipping-it's yours!

D

Denturerun

Reaction score
Almost everything on the list except for the curing unit and some waxes. Still have the pnuematic press, flasks, denture shade guides,shell blaster,two Triad 2000s, polishing lathes, model trimmers,etc..Looking to sell-make an offer plus shipping-it's yours!
Hello 2thmakr,
Just wondering what you would accept as an offer for all of your Denture Equipment? please message me thanks

2thmakr

Reaction score
Dental Arte 4 person workstation is sold.

K

KC Joe

Reaction score
1-Pentron Auto Press Plus Porcelain/Pressing Oven, works great, was using up to 2 weeks ago-does have repairable vacuum leak, good condition.
1-JP Whisper Vacuum Pump, goes with porcelain/pressing oven, good condition.
Has the Pentron pressing unit been sold?

2thmakr

Reaction score
Has the Pentron pressing unit been sold?
The Pentron oven is still available. Used it until the end of September for pressing emax and as a porcelain oven. Comes with the pump and some left over emax and Pentron press pellets.

K

KC Joe

Reaction score
The Pentron oven is still available. Used it until the end of September for pressing emax and as a porcelain oven. Comes with the pump and some left over emax and Pentron press pellets.
Thanks. Another question; what is meant by "repairable" vacuum leak? As far as I can tell, since Chrysalis shut down, there aren't any companies repairing these units, or selling parts.

2thmakr

Reaction score
The understanding I have on the oven repair is from a discussion I had with the folks at Garland Equipment-they repair lab equipment and are associated with Ibex ovens too. That was a discussion well over a year ago when it first developed the leak. There is a part, can't remember off the top of my head, that is known to leak at a joint, that can be resealed or replaced by scavenging a part. It was not a big deal for me as I could live witht the vac pump kicking in often. Function was not disturbed for pressing or porcelain firing. I haven't takken it apart to repair. It will be a metal enameling/jewelry oven for me if no one buys. But I'd recommend talking to Garland if it's a question you want to flesh out. Wouldn't be surprised if you also couldn't get in touch with a repair guy through Zahn Dental if you poked hard enough.

K

KC Joe

Reaction score
The understanding I have on the oven repair is from a discussion I had with the folks at Garland Equipment-they repair lab equipment and are associated with Ibex ovens too. That was a discussion well over a year ago when it first developed the leak. There is a part, can't remember off the top of my head, that is known to leak at a joint, that can be resealed or replaced by scavenging a part. It was not a big deal for me as I could live witht the vac pump kicking in often. Function was not disturbed for pressing or porcelain firing. I haven't takken it apart to repair. It will be a metal enameling/jewelry oven for me if no one buys. But I'd recommend talking to Garland if it's a question you want to flesh out. Wouldn't be surprised if you also couldn't get in touch with a repair guy through Zahn Dental if you poked hard enough.

Thanks. I talked with Garland a couple weeks ago about a repair issue on our Jenson AutoPress (an air line leak). Was told that unless I could find the part at a hardware store, there wasn't much that could be done. That's why I'm looking to replace..."kinda". Currently having a local lab mill what emax I do, which isn't much. However, I have a couple veneer cases coming up, and not really sure about milling accuracy on those.

2thmakr

Reaction score
Ok. Well, it's been a while since I dug into it online but if I'm remembering right there was a component that has brass fittings that is /was the issue. It was a matter of replacing that or being gutsy enough to back out the threaded brass fitting and reseating with fresh pipe dope to stop the leak. I never tried but it did look doable that way too. Just was always busy enough with the oven to not want to try that. And if I dont sell it I plan to put it to work messing around with metal enameling of jewelry. Let me know. It does work as is, you just have to be wanting to listen to the vac run often.

D

denoray

Reaction score
do you still have the "Coe Built Pneumatic Flask Press, good working condition/serviceable. Will need fittings tightened. Minor" and could you PM me the price your asking if it's still available

2thmakr

Reaction score
Hello,
Yes, I still have the Galletti-however for clarification it is a Galletti "type", a knock off of the original in nice condition. Make me an offer.

Thanks!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@2thmakr could we get a list update? Maybe just copy the one from you initial post and delete out of it those which are not available?
Save you from death by 1000 posts.

2thmakr

Reaction score
I can do that-may not be today tho. Much has sold but there are a few items yet that I'd be happy to see get into hands that'd put them to use. If I can't get the updated list on yet today it'll hopefully be up on Monday.

melissa3718

melissa3718

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if you got rid of everything, since the post was posted a year ago. If not, I'm interested in the red wing quick chuck