Urgent! Power cut during sintering

D

DPS

Reaction score
the cycle had around 30 minutes more to finish , and now the power is cut and i don't know what to do once the power is back . The furnace is sirona infire htc speed. Is there any way i can resume the cycle ?

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
It does not resume by itself? See if the crown fits on the model? In our lab we had like 2 to 3 time power cut but our over seems to continue by itself with no issue. But this is a different oven Dekema

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
the cycle had around 30 minutes more to finish , and now the power is cut and i don't know what to do once the power is back . The furnace is sirona infire htc speed. Is there any way i can resume the cycle ?
If the cut out was while it was cooling down, you should be fine. Especially with single units.

D

DPS

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. The 3_unit bridges came out fine but the long span bridge (9units with pontic width of around 1.8 cm) has some rocking issue. applied same parameters as for smaller bridges and i wonder if that could be the problem ?( 60 micron radial spacer)
Supervisor wants it remilled with 50 micron spacer

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
The bigger bridge needed the slow cooling which the power outage affected. It may have needed an even slower, longer heat rise and cool time than the other units depending on the time temp cycle you used. I think that may have been more of an issue in that case, than the die spacer.
Yet, the supervisor is your boss.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom