Upgrading EP600

T

toniduspara

Hi, I have an Ivoclar EP600 press running v2.0 version of software. I want to upgrade it to v5.1 operating software but I can’t seem to get the hang of it. I connect it to my computer via USB, but I keep getting the message that my computer doesen’t see the EP600 or that it can’t comunicate with it. Has anyone had similar issues?

F

FASTFNGR

Hi, I have an Ivoclar EP600 press running v2.0 version of software. I want to upgrade it to v5.1 operating software but I can’t seem to get the hang of it. I connect it to my computer via USB, but I keep getting the message that my computer doesen’t see the EP600 or that it can’t comunicate with it. Has anyone had similar issues?
I had Ivoclar sales rep. do it for me 5 years ago. Call them.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

I am pretty sure they aren't supporting scanners that are this old. We recently went from a D800 to an E3 scanner and we are really happy.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Brett...maybe have another cup of coffee and re-read the post ;) :)

toni, why do you need to update? You're just pressing emax and maybe a few misc ingots, what would a software update help with?
I'm still on 2.0 so I'm just curious.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Brett...maybe have another cup of coffee and re-read the post ;) :)

toni, why do you need to update? You're just pressing emax and maybe a few misc ingots, what would a software update help with?
I'm still on 2.0 so I'm just curious.
Maybe wants to press the multi ingots? Does anyone even press those?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Good point. Doesn't Ivoclar have a special pressing oven for the multi, the "thousand" series, or am I thinking of something else?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Doh! disregard my response! ;)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Doh! disregard my response! ;)
:ban:

Sorry, to late for that. I posted it on Facebook, tweeted it and reported you to the Mods for ban approval...lol :)
If you could ever see how many posts I edit after I've posted, would make you laugh...."that's his 3rd edit, really"!? :)

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom