Updating to 2.0 this Friday

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
What is with tapatalk? network error when trying to log in.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Tapatalk was deleted. Xenforo stopped supporting the addon. Too many problems(security)

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
? What are you talking about......I’m on an iPad and uploading from my photos was easy. Now I get a message that the file is to large. WTH. I’m doing same steps as always. I hate change.
The site now resizes images to 1000x 1000x so you can upload any file size. If your getting an error something is wrong.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Maybe I just never knew how to do it before, but I always used a host site. Now I just click
on the photo icon above, the “drop image” window opens, I go to my photos and select the image and choose if I want it to be full size or thumbnail.

Same steps, click the camera, i get this “embedded media” and I click continue ,it closes, I go to attached files,photo library, but I get the the Too large message when I choos a photo. I got a few earlier but took several try’s and they finally went. It used to be simple, no hoops.
EE1AC8A1-408A-4B04-B658-49E5DBA181D8.png 1EFE4932-D960-4921-91C2-486BCE27C1B5.jpeg

Ok I just did the same as last night and it goes through without a Too Large message.
Hmmmm2

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The site now resizes images to 1000x 1000x so you can upload any file size. If your getting an error something is wrong.

So.... I just tried again, the coffee cup loads and the beer doesn’t. Now this screen shot went through. Shows message. Both were taken the same with the iPad camera. I know technology hates me!
44ACB864-A91F-40B7-8FC1-DDBC9B707D75.png

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you post the size of both pics?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Can you post the size of both pics?
Are asking for a number? Where wold I find it . Both the coffee and beer pic are full size iPad screen.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
It should save them some were. I think if you try and upload the same files to the media page it tells you the information of the photo, size ect. I think there is a test catagory you can use.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried doing a 6mb file and got the same error. I will look into it and get it fixed.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Are asking for a number? Where wold I find it . Both the coffee and beer pic are full size iPad screen.

Just tried to repost the impression I did on Thursday and the Birdie beer from last wkend and both came up as too large. Dontknow
Thanks Travis !

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like its maxed at 2.5mb. I will let you know once its fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
@Travis . So... did all past history in “Groups” get lost in the new update format?
I was looking in the exo group.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything is still there I am just waiting on the groups creator to reply back to get them back online.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@Travis . So... did all past history in “Groups” get lost in the new update format?
I was looking in the exo group.
It didn't get deleted, but for now it is unreachable. It's an issue that is being worked on.

We haven't given up.

If you see anything else, don't assume it's been noted. Please make it known. Thank you for making sure this was known.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Everything is still there I am just waiting on the groups creator to reply back to get them back online.
Reply back to what, request to join group by moderator?

I don't recall getting notified that you and Luke requested to join. I found it after looking for the group and noticed there were several requests to join.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Will the problem with Tapatalk and DLN be fixed too?
Thank you.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Here’s another thing I miss after the update. When clicking/ pulling up the most recent post on a thread there used to be an icon at the lower left corner in a box that said “ Unread posts”. Or something like that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
will it bring Al back?

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Does anyone know why am I not able to view DLN using Tapatalk any more? When I click on DLN I get this. It has been going on for a month now. Any help will be appreciated. 20180907_070741.jpg

Last edited: