Updating site and looking for Moderators

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
there was some talk about the DTG that put a bit of foul taste in many people's mouths.

DGT, is that a dental forum group? Guess I don't keep up like I used to, just wondering if John is healthy.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
facebook group Dental Technicians Guild. i wont go into it but it has caused strife in its mere existence for two reasons: 1. you need to apply to be in the group, and 2. once in, it sounds as though key opinion comes from very few objective sources. there isn't a lot of critical debate or insight just a lot of showy-offy high snooty work and lots of thieves.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
facebook group Dental Technicians Guild. i wont go into it but it has caused strife in its mere existence for two reasons: 1. you need to apply to be in the group, and 2. once in, it sounds as though key opinion comes from very few objective sources. there isn't a lot of critical debate or insight just a lot of showy-offy high snooty work and lots of thieves.

The old me would have crashed the group and gave my opinion:cool:, however current me just doesn't seem to care, rather just do my own thing...

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
The old me would have crashed the group and gave my opinion:cool:, however current me just doesn't seem to care, rather just do my own thing...
I know you pretty well flipper...you would of scratched your eyes out after five mins. Absolutely no critique allowed...just good job and Pats on your back allowed. I stopped singing kumbaya a long time ago...just my take on it. But I do have close friends there, and if they want that, that's cool...I'm not a hater, just not a partaker.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I know you pretty well flipper...you would of scratched your eyes out after five mins. Absolutely no critique allowed...just good job and Pats on your back allowed. I stopped singing kumbaya a long time ago...just my take on it. But I do have close friends there, and if they want that, that's cool...I'm not a hater, just not a partaker.

Yeah, I like down to earth people with real opinions, I can spot a fake a mile away.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
quick someone submit it to the internet wayback machine and put a sticky to it in the new group forum...
Isn't it there already? I'd asked Jason Scott to put us on full backup last year. Er, make that 2016.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I also vote Doris, vurban, contraluz, 2th, ps2, tayeb, off the top of my head. Heck 70% of the member here would be great additional Mods, except for, "the usual suspects" :D

By the way, Travis, thanks for the avatar photo of yourself and your wife. It's good to see you :)

Last edited:
Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
I'll moderate the Dental Wings group. It'd look a little something like this:

main-qimg-9604ace4855f1b647fd7497a1766b128

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
3. fake letters.

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
What comes to mind when some says "Dental Technician Guild"

rn_02_0206_axe_640x360.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
OK, here have a new Mod/Staff Member who was on the forum until 12:53 last night, and this morning at 4:30 - 8:30, nowhere to be found? Wow, what a slacker, you're not impressing me, JMN.

:ban:

:D :D :D

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my 10 year Member DLN t-shirt from Travis as well!!!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I also vote Doris, vurban, contraluz, 2th, ps2, tayeb, off the top of my head. Heck 70% of the member here would be great additional Mods, except for, "the usual suspects" :D

By the way, Travis, thanks for the avatar photo of yourself and your wife. It's good to see you :)
I saw this post this morning before you edited it,and I agree with everything you said except one minor detail, I don't have time to be a moderator, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence, how about yourself? I think you would do a great job!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I saw this post this morning before you edited it,and I agree with everything you said except one minor detail, I don't have time to be a moderator, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence, how about yourself? I think you would do a great job!

Thank you Doris, I appreciate it, too :) :)

I'm in the same boat as you are, I don't have the time to do it either. I would tend to feel to compelled to be here more often if I was one.
So I like the idea of just being able to casually show up every now and then and post and run :)

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
OK, here have a new Mod/Staff Member who was on the forum until 12:53 last night, and this morning at 4:30 - 8:30, nowhere to be found? Wow, what a slacker, you're not impressing me, JMN.

:ban:

:D :D :D
coffeenap