Updating site and looking for Moderators

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
The site was moved to a new server yesterday, so if you experienced any down time this is why.

I would also like to update to xf 2.0 but there is a problem. The groups we currently use here is no longer being updated and is not available for xf2 yet. We can either leave it idle while we wait for an update which may never happen, or we can start over with a new groups that is supported.

I would also like to find a couple of moderators to help out with the site. If you are interested please send me a Private Message. You will be considered based on your participation and contributions to the site.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
JMN just spoke, he is nominated now...where's my maple leaf friends, they auto nominated themselves. I can't, I've been banned to many times..lol

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
JMN just spoke, he is nominated now...where's my maple leaf friends, they auto nominated themselves. I can't, I've been banned to many times..lol
You are a perfect candidate. Honor and dignity. Well, ok, no dignity after the cold cream scam venture, but still honor.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You are a perfect candidate. Honor and dignity. Well, ok, no dignity after the cold cream scam venture, but still honor.
I'm too mouthy for that sht, heck I heard about the Muslim Doctor while I was in Chicago...that thread was four years old.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
The mods needs to be friendly and active on the site.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm up for a group restart. I just need some time to go through a few things.
I tried moving the threads thinking we can save them, but its not allowing me to move them outside the group.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything earth shattering in the exo group that can't be revisited. It could use a layout change.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I tried moving the threads thinking we can save them, but its not allowing me to move them outside the group.
That hurts! All that knowledge, lost!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
quick someone submit it to the internet wayback machine and put a sticky to it in the new group forum...

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
That hurts! All that knowledge, lost!

Lots of outdated info too, better to start fresh.BTW what happened to John who used to moderate here?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Lots of outdated info too, better to start fresh.BTW what happened to John who used to moderate here?
there was some talk about the DTG that put a bit of foul taste in many people's mouths.