Updated terms and rules

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yes,especially to the Canadians.:p

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im confused. We're not supposed to offend anyone, but what about in the politics or jokes threads?

What if you cant say something nice about someone, like Catamount or RKM?

Will there be a purge day that you will let anything go so we can vent?

Will you still allow muslims, canadians or redheads to use this site? (they all tend to be offensive)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
there is such a thing as a clean joke

there exists such a thing as political debate that doesnt involve mudslinging.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Im confused. We're not supposed to offend anyone, but what about in the politics or jokes threads?

What if you cant say something nice about someone, like Catamount or RKM?

Will there be a purge day that you will let anything go so we can vent?

Will you still allow muslims, canadians or redheads to use this site? (they all tend to be offensive)

Proselytizing is always offensive. Belief or Faith is good. Religion is negligible, usually on the negative side. Atheism is combined with Belief or Faith. Politics is always two sides of the same coin. Yahweh, God and Allah are all the same deity...

You find redheads offensive? Haha.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
So your interested only in information of your sponsors clean and smooth i am to old to die young and to intelligent to die stupid sorry travis.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Not offensive, just trouble. ;) I should know, been married to one for 30 years. :)
There are a lot of redheads in California now. I think the brown haired girls rebelled and decided red was more fun. I always heard that redheads were hot headed. I know the FIL's second wife was a can of TNT. His first was brunette, and 3rd was blond...maybe he should try bald next. ;)

I can't speak for Canadians. For some reason they seem to be targeted by Americans...or vice versa. I think it has something to do with Hockey.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Proselytizing is always offensive. Belief or Faith is good. Religion is negligible, usually on the negative side. Atheism is combined with Belief or Faith. Politics is always two sides of the same coin. Yahweh, God and Allah are all the same deity...

You find redheads offensive? Haha.

They are certainly not all the same Deity. There are many Gods spoken of in the Bible.
Ten Commandments: "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me."
Thats not saying 'dont worship idols'; theres another commandment that deals with that.
In Genesis, the creation story is basically told twice, and is broadly misunderstood because we simply use the word 'create'. In the original texts there are two different words used. One means to create from nothing, as the Supreme Architect, or God, did in the beginning. The other word used in the second telling of creation means to create from what already exists...which is what the elohim, or plural gods did.

Suggested reading: Gods in the Garden by Steve Smith, Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It always has something to do about hockey.;)

Top Bottom