Unvaccinated coworkers and HR!

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
The unvaxed are staying away from restaurents,airports,concerts,society. They are even barred from grocery stores here. Where the hell are they infecting others? It's the vaxed with cloth masks and dirty hands, nose pickers that are spreading it just as much as those heathens.
Why?, I'm not reading stupid headlines like you assume I am.
I challenge you to admit who the antivaxxers are. In fact I sense an underlying tone of racism and sexism that is permeating to the top of this talking point. Typical identity politics from the left.
january-6-insurrection-capitol-demographics-GettyImages-1230457865.jpg

Here's a large gathering of US antivaxxers. I live in Indiana. I think we are 8th worst in the country for vaccination rate so I kind of know something about this. The biggest determining factor of whether you are vaccinated or not in the US is which party you affiliate yourself with. It didn't have to be this way, but we "Liberated Michigan" so here we are.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

Federal Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity​

The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level, including both people who have received one dose and people who have been recently vaccinated (initiated within the last 14 days). As of January 10, 2022, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 74% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, 56% were White, 10% were Black, 20% were Hispanic, 7% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native (AIAN),and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (NHOPI),while 6% reported multiple or other race. White people make up a smaller share of people who have received at least one dose (56%) and people who have recently received a vaccination (43%) compared to their share of the total population (61%). A smaller share of Black people have received at least one dose of the vaccine (10%) compared to their total population (12%),while a similar proportion have received vaccinations in the last fourteen days (13%). Hispanic people make up a larger share of vaccinated people (20%) and people who recently received a vaccination (27%) compared to their share of the total population (17%). The share of vaccinated people who are Asian is similar to their share of the total population (7%, and 6%, respectively),while they make up a higher share (10%) of people initiating vaccination in the last 14 days. (Figure 1)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
View attachment 40111

Here's a large gathering of US antivaxxers. I live in Indiana. I think we are 8th worst in the country for vaccination rate so I kind of know something about this. The biggest determining factor of whether you are vaccinated or not in the US is which party you affiliate yourself with. It didn't have to be this way, but we "Liberated Michigan" so here we are.
This pic is from Jan6th. Nice try.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
View attachment 40111

This picture is from before ANYONE could get vaccinated, party affiliation has nothing to do with being vaccinated or not.
If President Trump hadn't initiated Operation Warp Speed we probably wouldn't have a vaccine yet!

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
The unvaxed are staying away from restaurents,airports,concerts,society. They are even barred from grocery stores here. Where the hell are they infecting others? It's the vaxed with cloth masks and dirty hands, nose pickers that are spreading it just as much as those heathens.
Why?, I'm not reading stupid headlines like you assume I am.
I challenge you to admit who the antivaxxers are. In fact I sense an underlying tone of racism and sexism that is permeating to the top of this talking point. Typical identity politics from the left.

I don't really get where you're coming from with this reply. I don't care what race/sex someone is or see how that's even relevant to what we're talking about. Someone that's an antivaxxer by my definition is someone that's anywhere on the spectrum of "all vaccines are bad" all the way to "this particular vaccine is bad because the tabloid level blog and politicians told me it's bad". The latter types might not like being lumped in with the former, but their logic and ignorance is similar or even identical.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Are you guys really going to pretend like Trump was actually pro covid vaccine all along? He only recently started admiting he's vaccinated and suggesting others do so as well. And he got booed for it.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Are you guys really going to pretend like Trump was actually pro covid vaccine all along? He only recently started admiting he's vaccinated and suggesting others do so as well. And he got booed for it.
What do you think Operation Warp Speed was?!?!?!? It was getting a vaccine for covid!!! He's ALWAYS been pro vaccine.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I don't really get where you're coming from with this reply. I don't care what race/sex someone is or see how that's even relevant to what we're talking about. Someone that's an antivaxxer by my definition is someone that's anywhere on the spectrum of "all vaccines are bad" all the way to "this particular vaccine is bad because the tabloid level blog and politicians told me it's bad". The latter types might not like being lumped in with the former, but their logic and ignorance is similar or even identical.
Thanks for clarifying your definition of an anti vaxer. Frig you used a lot of words to get there.🤨
Many more people have not come to a good or bad. Conclusion. If your default term is ‘anti anything then you have alienated the exact group you wish to convince.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I won’t be critical of anyone‘s choice ,
I may get sarcastic but that’s how George Carlin played it.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying your definition of an anti vaxer. Frig you used a lot of words to get there.🤨
Many more people have not come to a good or bad. Conclusion. If your default term is ‘anti anything then you have alienated the exact group you wish to convince.
I think in all honesty its less about convincing that group, considering they really don't want to listen or be convinced of anything. Anything said as fact is then a "Fact" or something along the sheeple line.

I think its hopefully diluting the fake news and headline peddlers to hopefully dissuade people that are on the fence or are impressionable to do research and not be roped into a camp that is immediately argumentative to facts opposing their views.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Drs refer to these people as suffering from long TDS. Symptoms will start to wane, but could flare up around 2024.

I wonder who these people saying antivaxrs are spreading lies are listening to?? I never thought I could care less about something in my life than I do about what or how these people think. Im amazed this thread is still going! :deadhorse: Enjoy your mandatory chemical modification libtards!

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Funny you guys are talking about research... I think we all did our own research. Some people did more then just watch the news.
The take the vaccine because it's safe and effective, and because the paid by big pharma drs saying it... is not enough for me.
I don't think without long term or even short term safety data it should be pushed on people, never mind mandated or forced.
But everybody is free to do whatever they want to with their own body, or life. Just stay out of other's.
You have a great logic HonestAbe ... wow ... So aren't all those crazy Trump supporters should take the vaccine, since he came up with it? But according to your smart YouTube friend that you linked before, his supporters are not taking it now... How the hell is that works now?
Is he your source of information? Maybe you wanna watch other videos too...
Also great logic about how the vaccinated are not spreading it...
Didn't you Dr Fauci said months ago that vaccinated and unvaccinated have the same viral load? Meaning both group spread it the same way?
And didn't the Pfizer CEO said a couple days ago: "We know that the 2 doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any...
The 3 doses with a booster they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths... And less protection against infection.
NOW!
We are working on a new version of a vaccine, a 1.1, and it will cover Omicron as well.
And of course they are waiting on final data, but it will be ready in March..."
So how many are you going to take? Because your friend's real life data just showed that he still got the virus, even after 3 shots.
And please prove that without the vaccine he would have been very sick!
Didn't your CDC Director said recently that 75% of the people who died because of Covid had AT LEAST 4 comorbidities?
Our health minister just said 3 days ago that they have to change the reporting on the case numbers in hospitals, because 46% of the people in the hospital were admitted for other reasons then Covid, but have tested positive. Yet the news still saying all people are in the hospitals are because of Covid...
They are doing this from the beginning... Same with the ICU numbers.
Sorry, not everybody is living in fear of a virus when the survival rate is still above 99%
Making fun of someone who is not interested in your opinion is very childish.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
So how many are you going to take? Because your friend's real life data just showed that he still got the virus, even after 3 shots.
And please prove that without the vaccine he would have been very sick!
I feel I must have written the same thing dozens of times by now but its not like the vaccine creates a force bubble stopping the virus from entering your body? What are we Pfizer jedi now?

Also prrof that without the vaccine I would have been more sick is literally how vaccines work. They have weakened or inactive parts of the virus it is trying to combat to trigger immune system response and essentially teach your body how to fight the virus so that when you do get it your body is prepped and ready to fight it.

Its like do you hop on the bench and rep out 225 first day in the gym or do you start with the bar, and add weight till you get there? Sure you might be able to lift that weight (Sure you getting covid might not kill you if you get it.) but maybe you can't, but if you trained your body then you have a better chance to be able to.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think in all honesty its less about convincing that group, considering they really don't want to listen or be convinced of anything. Anything said as fact is then a "Fact" or something along the sheeple line.

I think its hopefully diluting the fake news and headline peddlers to hopefully dissuade people that are on the fence or are impressionable to do research and not be roped into a camp that is immediately argumentative to facts opposing their views.
In all honesty? You didn't comprehend what I wrote.
Forget the anti vaxers and focus on the folks that would be more willing to comply. Steeple isn't a good start either.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Is it really that hard to understand or accept that somebody else in this world could have a different point of view? I thought libs pride themselves on diversity, yet they want everyone to fall in line with their worldview. The more they talk, the more they reveal their true motive: control of people that have more, control of people that exhibit more individual freedom, control over other peoples businesses theyve worked for, and control of the way you think by censoring different viewpoints.. among other motives.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to understand or accept that somebody else in this world could have a different point of view? I thought libs pride themselves on diversity, yet they want everyone to fall in line with their worldview. The more they talk, the more they reveal their true motive: control of people that have more, control of people that exhibit more individual freedom, control over other peoples businesses theyve worked for, and control of the way you think by censoring different viewpoints.. among other motives.
You hit the nail on the head!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If others world view is inferior to yours and you are still pay students loans, you want so get your monies worth.