Unvaccinated coworkers and HR!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
My wife and I got our Booster on Thursday afternoon. Just like the previous ones I got the chills the next day. Slept most of the day under the warmest goose down comforter we have. By Saturday I was fine. Cases here are surging from the hold outs. Dumbasses keep passing it around and stalling progress. At this rate schools will be closed again and hospitals overwhelmed. It would be so helpful if they all got vaccinated but stupid is as stupid does.
I got the booster 3 weeks ago...no side effects other than my arm felt like a crazy drunk Canadian stepped on it with his Moose.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Well in this concentration camp that i apparently live in i went and saw an excellent American comedian call Aj Barker full house wine in hand with my family its the nicest concentration camp i have heard of. like i said before when you think of others life is much more enjoyable. And your right Doris with that much vaccination in the state you dont have to worry about the small amount of non vaxed as they arent allowed into venues yet but the full house was very happy with that as they the non vaxed havent been able to take our freedom no matter how hard they tried.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Zero thousands protestors yes ! hundreds of thousands no ! . you got that one off the net. we have about 5- 10% unvaxed so in nsw Sydney population about 5-6 mill and if all the unvaxed turned out you would expect around 500 thousand max they got maybe 10 thousand of the noisy minority as always, Did they show the pro vax demo as well probably not. To most of us its just dumb noise i went to the camping show on the weekend vaxed people only no protests there. By the way did i mention todays new case numbers 160 for the whole of NSW and no deaths i love my so called concentration camp. If you look at the picture the protestors are only down the street as the cops are stopping from spilling out side ways. The police arent even in riot gear nothing' very scary indeed we are so oppressed.