Unvaccinated coworkers and HR!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Every single industry and profession is having this discussion.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I think its appalling if you think a 13 year old girl can make all these decisions about if she is pregnant or not after being assaulted there has been so many cases over the years where the poor kids have thought they were to blame as if it was their fault it happened and hide what happened. For goodness sake you bunch of bone heads do you really think a young kid is going to be able to function like an adult in any of these situations. Clean up your act guys and start thinking about what you are really saying its appalling.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Holy ****ing **** balls is this a site to talk about teeth or what, God damn I say god damn
It's in a sub-forum dedicated to the original topic. JMN stickied a post at the top titled

COVID subforum open. One thread won't work, but let's keep it all together.​

It was about a situation in a lab, and covid related, until people derailed it into abortion talk, then complained when people disagreed with them like they were being forced to read and reply here. It's incredibly easy to click on a topic, decide you don't want to read or discuss the topic, and then ignore it. What am I missing here you're like the third person in this thread to say something like this.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Im not an authoritarian, I said people should be able to make their own decisions, and pay the consequences for them. Im for personal responsibility. Im human, I cant say I wouldnt take the easy way out of a tough situation. Everyone has their own ethical dilemnas to deal with, some shoulder the responsibility, some make the same ones all their life. Im speaking of my own experience with family members, but I guess if I identify as a woman, then I I can speak on it. At my daughters field trip I asked why only the front seats on the bus have seatbelts, she said its for the highschoolers that take their babies to school. Life does go on. Choose life.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
John, you dont think it would be noteworthy for our industry if a company like glidewell loses 30-40% of their employees because they wont comply with a vacc mandate? Do you read the news or should we just focus on teaching kids here how to cast or what a triangular ridge is?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm sure Jim has a few robots to cover the loss.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Just saying us brainwashed Ozzies that are totally oppressed and are at 93% 1st vacced and about 80% vacced in the state of NSW had a whole 263 new cases today and a whole 6 deaths in a population of approx 6 million people .I dont think anyone could convince us that vaccination doesn,t work are we brainwashed or really good team players?. At no stage was the vaccination compulsory except for some frontline medical staff. Im very happy with the government right now.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Laugh You did your part! Thanks for your compliance! Go team Vax! It only took descending into tyrannical hell where police beat old women, but Im sure you guys will figure that out now that your freeee!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Affinity that just didnt happen here, team vax in oz was very polite too polite for my liking. there were a few old ladies that needed some instruction for the 5hit they were talking but didnt get it . We call them Karens.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Affinity that just didnt happen here, team vax in oz was very polite too polite for my liking. there were a few old ladies that needed some instruction for the 5hit they were talking but didnt get it . We call them Karens.
Do you live under a rock of somethin' ?
This vid is from three days ago...there are hundreds like that all over social media...Oz is turning into a biomedical police state at an alarming rate. Your rights and freedoms taken away will never be given back to you. Just trust yer govt. ... soon you will be begging for your daily food rations too.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I think it's interesting when people flip out about their rights when the constitutionality of things has been pretty well hammered out in the supreme court a long time ago. I'm not sure how it is in other countries, but to pretend like mandates haven't been a thing in the past and that major legal cases haven't gone all the way to supreme court on the topic is ignorance of history (and trivial to look up and learn about if you really cared to know). If you want to argue that it's a state power and that the federal government is overstepping then it gets a lot more debatable and interesting. If only the process of appeals wasn't so damned slow maybe we'd get a concrete answer about it "soon".

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Yeah well theres a name for people that hide behind tyrannical dictators shooting rubber bullets and tear gas at women and children, forcing millions out of work into medical experimentation and death.. and its not Karen.

doug

doug

Reaction score
There's always a return trip to Switzerland

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Yeah, its nice having options.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Capture-8-600x531.jpg