Uniz printers

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hello!

Is anybody using printer from UNIZ? I am looking at tech specs and I am impressed...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
why are you impressed ??

Bryce @ WhipMix

Bryce @ WhipMix

Reaction score
Dare ya to put a little weight on top on that Z-axis and see what happens.;)

B

basler

Reaction score
Hello!

Is anybody using printer from UNIZ? I am looking at tech specs and I am impressed...
don`t bother with it

archematerial

archematerial

Reaction score
Hello!

we're selling uniz 3d printers and using it for 3d printing service.
pros: basically it's fast and reliable. resins are not expensive and also the machine is compatible w/ 3rd party resins.
cons: no lcd screen on the machine, needs extra configurations for tiny models, software UI should be better

just let me know if you're interested in uniz 3d printers. Please be sure that we give full customer support till you get desired results.

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
I looked at them earlier on, and some of the online reviews and print samples were not very promising. Their "Speed setting" (cant remember the exact term) yielded results with lots of artifacts and distortion based on the posted photos that I had seen. Add to that I never got any response from the company to my inquiries and that ended that research project.

archematerial

archematerial

Reaction score
I looked at them earlier on, and some of the online reviews and print samples were not very promising. Their "Speed setting" (cant remember the exact term) yielded results with lots of artifacts and distortion based on the posted photos that I had seen. Add to that I never got any response from the company to my inquiries and that ended that research project.
Yeah i heard a lot of similar complaints you encountered. i am sorry for your situation. like i said our main business is 3d printing service for 5 years and selling uniz very recently, since may 2019. so i'm trying to be as objective as possible about uniz and just sharing our experiences. if you need any help or want to get one the free print samples below you can contact us.

IMG_8333.JPG

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
And in the interest of clarity, this was most certainly before your involvement; and I wish you all the best with your partnership. Many times these companies need a USA counterpart to get the communication and customer service issues under control.

I think the specs on paper are very impressive, and Ill certainly watch the product going forward. Id be interested in trying it out if the kinks get ironed out!

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Yeah i heard a lot of similar complaints you encountered. i am sorry for your situation. like i said our main business is 3d printing service for 5 years and selling uniz very recently, since may 2019. so i'm trying to be as objective as possible about uniz and just sharing our experiences. if you need any help or want to get one the free print samples below you can contact us.

View attachment 33374
What is the cost for printing a tray like that?? Does the material need to be FDA cleared??

archematerial

archematerial

Reaction score
about $12 per tray but it can be cheaper with 3d party resins. i don't know whether fda certification is needed or not but nobody asked it yet.